What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 9 I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stranger

Coach
Had a shoot-around the other day Strange. Must've been my best ever. I felt like i was possessed by Glen Rice or something. Hit at least 60% of my 50+ attempted threes...

McLovin coming back to play ball eh?

Lets just say i had a case of the Shaq's tonight. Playing at power forward i was killing it close to the ring... Outside of the ring i was dead set throwing BRICKS. Had no rhythm at all. Although i made 2 blocks back 2 back on the same dude :lol: Bloke got f**ken pissed wanted to throw down :lol:. Only played 5-6 minutes for 14 points and a few boards and 2 blocks. Not a bad effort i thought.;-)

Misanthrope

Staff member
Should he return to Australia next year to complete his Dip Ed, the Misanthrope is considering Sydney as a possible host city for his greatness for the duration.

Discuss.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I played Bottom in a production of A Midsummer Night's Dream, true story.

Years later, I played the considerably cooler Lysander.

Parki

Bench
Should he return to Australia next year to complete his Dip Ed, the Misanthrope is considering Sydney as a possible host city for his greatness for the duration.

Discuss.

You can have Sydney.

Im going to London.

That is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.