What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 9 I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I just ran around for about half and hour. Warm as apple pie atm...

applepie.jpg

Misanthrope

Staff member
Been absent for several days mate. how is the chicky going. Hope all is well ??

Seems to be going well, but I've not heard from her today. The paranoid part of me wonders if I did or said something wrong last night.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Does anyone know anything about digital set top boxes? Mine says it can't find any channels....I thought Canberra had digital TV!!

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Seems to be going well, but I've not heard from her today. The paranoid part of me wonders if I did or said something wrong last night.

never fear matey, i thought i wasn't going to hear from my mixed messages boy again either, but he called me tonight and we had a great talk, :lol:

i have faith in your dysfunctional relationship too! :crazy:

Dani

Immortal
Mixed messages are the WORST.

We all just need big f**k-off neon signs around our necks that tell each other how we feel.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
i think im in a good place with this guy at the moment though. i mean, i would like it to be more, but if i don't get it, im ok with what it is now

....i think

Dani

Immortal
Gah! i wish i could be that calm.

I have a mixed messages boy too and it's driving me crazy...er.

Status
Not open for further replies.