What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 9 I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I've decided that my South African girl is trying to make me into a villain because she feels guilty about what we did. She has found reasons to be angry at me all week, and I finally snapped this morning. Apparently while rorted (because of her dumping me, mind you) - I told some people what had been happening, like I'm obliged to feel like sh*t alone because her boyfriend back home might here.

She yelled at me for making her life hard. I yelled at her for denying me the simple pleasure of seeking consolation. She told me she couldn't be with me in South Korea, but maybe later. Like waiting three months for her to go home and dump her boyfriend is somehow going to strengthen what I felt for her.

Christ, are all women this crazy and selfish? Or do I just have shocking taste?

Misanthrope

Staff member
No doubt. Especially those with boyfriends who tell you they're in love with you after a week of dating :crazy:

Bazal

Post Whore

No, the first part is pretty much right....there are plenty of crazy, selfish, careless girls out there, and unfortunately it takes going through a lot of them to find one who isn't.

[furrycat]

Coach
I've decided that my South African girl is trying to make me into a villain because she feels guilty about what we did. She has found reasons to be angry at me all week, and I finally snapped this morning. Apparently while rorted (because of her dumping me, mind you) - I told some people what had been happening, like I'm obliged to feel like sh*t alone because her boyfriend back home might here.

She yelled at me for making her life hard. I yelled at her for denying me the simple pleasure of seeking consolation. She told me she couldn't be with me in South Korea, but maybe later. Like waiting three months for her to go home and dump her boyfriend is somehow going to strengthen what I felt for her.

They wont all be like that mate... we all get our fair share of the crazies :p

But I hope it doesnt strengthen what you felt for her; in my opinion if hes gonna go behind the current boyf's back, nothing to suggest she wouldnt do it again.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
[furrycat];4358446 said:
If you've only ever had 1 proper GF in your life, you're in no place to comment on the validity of the claim.

:p
Very true Pussycat, very true. But I am in a place to comment, so I'll leave it at that :cool:

[furrycat]

Coach
Very true Pussycat, very true. But I am in a place to comment, so I'll leave it at that :cool:

You got lucky.

When you're like the rest of us and have experience the crazies, including some who actually have mental disorders (appears I wasnt lying when I called her crazy bitch!), then you can join us.

Until then, enjoy your worry less sex filled times while I sit here putting lipstick on and crying, just so I can taste my own tears and feel something!

Jobdog

Live Update Team
[furrycat];4358463 said:
You got lucky.

When you're like the rest of us and have experience the crazies, including some who actually have mental disorders (appears I wasnt lying when I called her crazy bitch!), then you can join us.

Until then, enjoy your worry less sex filled times while I sit here putting lipstick on and crying, just so I can taste my own tears and feel something!
But I want to join you all now :(

Status
Not open for further replies.