What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 9 I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stranger

Coach
Wow dutchy, thats pretty intense.

Some are crazy, some aren't bushy. Just keep playing the game till you find the right one. Although truth be told bushie, you set yourself up to get burned...

[furrycat]

Coach
But I want to join you all now :(

My previous once said to me, "Would you still love me if I stabbed you?"

Now how the f**k do you answer that?

If you say yes, she'll stab you.
If you say no, you're a merkin for not letting her express her emotions.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Better than finding out after 5 years shes a s**t bushy

Yes. That would suck. I know this girl wasn't the be all and end all from me. I got caught up in the idea of being in love again and it let me do something I find morally reprehensible. And, if I've gained anything from the experience, it's that I realise that my life needed direction and a girl won't provide that.

Bazal

Post Whore
I join Dutchy in LOLing. Ben Roberts is the dumbest footballer in the world. In any code.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
:lol: @ the Bulldogs. How can you lead 24-6 with half an hour to go and lose? :crazy:

Hutty1986

Immortal
A nice big F*ck you to whoevber broke into my car last night and stole my speakers.

Now, not only is my car old and sh*t, I can't even listen to the radio. And my relationship is again on the rocks

Life is wonderful!

Stranger

Coach
Sucks to be you Hutty...

Although...

Life is wonderful!

Have a few days away with a special lady @ the blue mountains. I just got paid a hella lotta money and I'm on Holiday.

Status
Not open for further replies.