What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 9 I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
is anyone here happy???

smile kiddies!
I will be tomorrow when the g/f comes home from the snow. It sucks enormous donkey balls when your g/f is away, your mum and dad are away, and all your mates are busy :(

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
I will be tomorrow when the g/f comes home from the snow. It sucks enormous donkey balls when your g/f is away, your mum and dad are away, and all your mates are busy :(

sounds like my last 3 or 4 weekends :lol:

except for the girlfriend bit anyway.

At first you love the quiet, then you get massivly restless!

perverse

Referee
i would absolutely kill to have a weekend where i wasn't in hot demand tbh. sitting around the house doing nothing is my specialty.

Misanthrope

Staff member
i would absolutely kill to have a weekend where i wasn't in hot demand tbh. sitting around the house doing nothing is my specialty.

Me too. I know I should be seizing this opportunity and living every day as if it is my last, but I'd love a weekend to just do nothing. Catch a movie, do some writing, game... now that I've decided to quit drinking for a while, it's a good excuse to beg out of the many social engagements I seem to land myself in.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
and i refuse to be on the computer too, so i just end up watching footy and movies til bed... its weird after a while, when you realise you havent said anything aloud in ages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts