What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 9 I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Besides. Dutchy you should be reading your girl friend a bedtime story seeing as her daddy isn't there to do so :)

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Anyway, its fkn cold. This weather is fkn spastic. Time for bed.

Night all :nwave:

Misanthrope

Staff member
Women suck.

I take the time to write an apology and a goodbye, of sorts, to the red-head after doing some dumb sh*t drunk last Friday and she doesn't even acknowledge it :(

Bazal

Post Whore
f**king ex....she insists she wants to be friends, so much so that she flies to Canberra to sort things out...spends the whole time trying to get me to admit fault (which is partly fair, I might add in the interests of being unbiased) and then blows me off when I do. :crazy: I must be a masochist...

Misanthrope

Staff member
We all are. I sit here refreshing Facebook hoping she'll reply and make me feel less guilty about the fact half of the town knows that she's a cheater because I ran my mouth while I was smashed.

Status
Not open for further replies.