What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 9 I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bazal

Post Whore
Dammit....what exactly is it about women that we put ourselves through this for anyway? I've been cheated on and (unknowingly) with BTW....I feel your pain

Misanthrope

Staff member
Dammit....what exactly is it about women that we put ourselves through this for anyway? I've been cheated on and (unknowingly) with BTW....I feel your pain

In this case, I'm ashamed to say, she did the cheating with me. Her boyfriend is back in her home country. It was stupid and selfish of me, but I got caught up in it and got what I deserved.

Bazal

Post Whore
That sucks man...I would blame her more than you though. You can't help who you're attracted to, she shouldn't have lead you on. If she wasn't intending to leave her boyfriend then she should have let you down easy...

Misanthrope

Staff member
She was nice enough to do that, really. She broke it off when things got serious. I wasn't angry when I told half the city she was a cheater - I was more pouring my heart out about how much I missed her, not really realising that it painted her as a bad person. She has every right to be mad, I just hoped she'd accept my apology so we can remember the fun we had - rather than one stupid move on my part.

Bazal

Post Whore
Ah yes, the stupid but not ill-intended move, something I'm all too familiar with...as is the ensuing anger. I would think, if she cared enough to be with you in the first place, she'll accept the apology when she calms down. It might take a while, of course...Here's hoping.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I would think, if she cared enough to be with you in the first place, she'll accept the apology when she calms down. It might take a while, of course...Here's hoping.

Yeah, I resisted the urge to call and yell/cry tonight. I'll give her a few more days to cool off (as she was pretty f**king furious to have her friends calling her things like s**t) and then, maybe, I'll feel put out.

I feel terrible for the girl, I really do. Yes, she went into this knowing she had a boyfriend, but nobody decides who they fall for or when they meet them. She should have broken it off with him when she realised she liked me - but she's not a bad person. It hurts to know people who are allegedly her friends are calling her whore and such when all she ever did was fall for somebody.

But then, I'm a romantic at heart.

Bazal

Post Whore
Have you spoken to her friends about it? Setting things straight with them would more than likely go a long way towards making you feel better, not to mention taking the edge of her anger and showing her that you really do mean it when you say you're sorry for what happened

Misanthrope

Staff member
Have you spoken to her friends about it? Setting things straight with them would more than likely go a long way towards making you feel better, not to mention taking the edge of her anger and showing her that you really do mean it when you say you're sorry for what happened

I offered to do that, but she said to just leave it. I vaguely recall talking to two of them about it - but she says at least four or five know. I feel like such an ass. Gonna give up drinking for a while. In the same night I also kissed my good (female) friend, kissed her boyfriend (jokingly), poured my heart out to the ex without recalling a single word, and made out with one of her friends right in front of her.

I should be happy that she was jealous of that, but really, it was a completely dick move. Worse is that I barely remember any of it :(

Added you on MSN, btw :crazy:

Bazal

Post Whore
Yeah, alcohol is a bitch, and in an already emotional state well, it's no surprise that all that happened. So moving away from what is essentially an incendiary device in that situation is probably a good move. Unfortunately for me I deal with things using single malt scotch, a guitar, and a pen :lol:

Misanthrope

Staff member
Yeah, alcohol is a bitch, and in an already emotional state well, it's no surprise that all that happened. So moving away from what is essentially an incendiary deveice in that situation is probably a good move. Unfortunately for me I deal with things using single malt scotch, a guitar, and a pen

I'm the same - just replace the guitar and the pen with a PC and a word processor. If nothing else, heart-break is an excellent muse :p

Misanthrope

Staff member
She just replied.

God, this is so unfair.

I am so head over heels in love with this girl and she's head over heels in love with me - but we can't have one another.

This is killing me.

Bazal

Post Whore
Mate, that's exactly why I got into music. Nothing better than writing your feelings out and then letting them out at a crowd of people....Although it also got me into drugs, which I can't say I recommend in any way

Bazal

Post Whore
I just wrote a song on a broken guitar :lol: Seriously though, the guitar is a great instrument....and girls find it sexy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts