What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 9 I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misanthrope

Staff member
All of the songs I'm good at singing are best sung with a guitar. A friend is going to teach me.

This girl confuses me. We talked for an hour and a half. She told me that I can watch her profile because, when she gets home, here relationship status is going to change to single. She said, if I was single and she still felt the same, she'd call then.

And me, right now, I'd wait for that if I knew it was going to happen. But I don't. And so I'm just as big a mess as before.

Bazal

Post Whore
It wouldn't be love if it didn't confuse the sh*t out of you. It sucks that she's giving you ifs, buts and maybes....It makes things so much harder

Misanthrope

Staff member
It wouldn't be love if it didn't confuse the sh*t out of you. It sucks that she's giving you ifs, buts and maybes....It makes things so much harder

Yeah, it does and at the same time, it kind of helps to know that she's also holding onto that shread of hope, y'know? She wouldn't have brought it up if she isn't, at the back of her mind, thinking about it possibly happening.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Deep stuff there.... I'm left asking how Baz knows the taste of a cityrail train :crazy:

The Preacher

First Grade
Yeah, my screen was crying while I read it Timmah. The taste of a city rail train..... that's definately vommy time. :sick:

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
i really feel after reading all that that i need some alone time with a bottle of wine and a guitar of some sort... :(

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Deep stuff there.... I'm left asking how Baz knows the taste of a cityrail train :crazy:
Pretty much what I was thinking.

But I did come to the conclusion that women are wonderful creatures. Who else would cause all this sort of heartache and angst :shock:

Bazal

Post Whore

:lol:

You know when you used to go into the station, when they ran mostly those crappy silver trains, and there was that weird acrid smell after every train left? Not quite ozone but very similar....that's how it tastes :crazy:

The Preacher

First Grade
I caught one of those to work today. It's a very unique whiff, that's for sure, but I couldn't taste it. Smell it yes, taste it, arrrrrr no.

Status
Not open for further replies.