What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 9 I

Status
Not open for further replies.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
did you know that Turkeys are the result of interbreeding between Turtles and Monkeys.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Tuesday sucks. I had to be up early so they could fix my washing machine (which, inexplicably, I had to pay for); my girl is sick and had to cancel plans for tonight; and I am having a boring day at work.

And the Socceroos game, which might have cheered me up, is on too late for me to watch it without being miserable tomorrow.

perverse

Referee
Tuesday sucks. I had to be up early so they could fix my washing machine (which, inexplicably, I had to pay for); my girl is sick and had to cancel plans for tonight; and I am having a boring day at work.

And the Socceroos game, which might have cheered me up, is on too late for me to watch it without being miserable tomorrow.
sounds like you're getting a dose of reality bushy :(.

it's ok though, i'm perpetually stuck in it.

Misanthrope

Staff member
sounds like you're getting a dose of reality bushy

Well, I wouldn't say I'd been living the dream up to this point but, yeah, I guess it's time to be coming back down to earth a little. Just bummed that I won't get any one on one time until, at the earliest, Saturday night.

Monk

Referee
Well, I wouldn't say I'd been living the dream up to this point but, yeah, I guess it's time to be coming back down to earth a little. Just bummed that I won't get any one on one time until, at the earliest, Saturday night.

surprise her!

Dani

Immortal
So in the past week i've been asked if i'm married and if i have kids.

The universe is trying to tell me something.

RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN.

Status
Not open for further replies.