What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 9 I

Status
Not open for further replies.

DownUnder

Coach
I'd just like to say - congratulations on the job. All those chicken virgins I slaughtered finally did me proud. And now I can finally achieve my dream of stalking you in person.

All hail...I can't divulge his name on here, for He will kill me.

You have learned your lessons well young one :sarcasm:

Misanthrope

Staff member
Alright, lads and lasses! I'm about to head to a roof party before kicking on into town for my third (and final, for now) night of excessive alcohol consumption. I've not eaten all day, so I'll be a cheap drunk :lol:

Been piecing last night together all afternoon.

Selected Highlights
- Swing dancing with any woman (or man, in one case) foolish enough to accept the invitation
- Terrifying cab drivers by leaping out in front of their parked cars and flashing them
- Asking any female who would listen 'Do you want to make out?' and then panicking if they said yes
- Getting into a parked car at 4am, telling the guy in front my address, and then being informed that I wasn't in a taxi
- Upon finding an actual taxi, I gave him the address for where we currently were and he looked at me like I was crazy
- Dominating This Love by Maroon 5 on noraebang (karaoke) not once, but twice in fifteen minutes.
- Helping a timid Korean lass sing Can't Take My Eyes Off of You
- Eating the worst spaghetti ever cooked and telling the cook how awesome he is anyway
- Doing a treble of tequila shots after my drinking buddies woosed out, and then going home
- Running home with strawberry milk in hand at 4.45 and singing 'Can't Take My Eyes Off of You' at the top of my lungs

Tonight? Tonight I'll be happy if I have a good night, get a good feed at this party, and get some action from my girl when I finally drag her home at sunrise.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Bah, clearly my anti religious comments have come back to bite me on the ass. My girl's best friend has having boy dramas and begged her to come cheer her up, so my day of movies and debauchery ended about eight hours early :(

Monk

Referee
anyone know any romantically awesome things that i can say to my ex?

would have wooed her tonight but her boyfriend had to show up and ruin my plans. I Need some romantic line and yeh.

can anyone help?

McLovin

Staff member
anyone know any romantically awesome things that i can say to my ex?

would have wooed her tonight but her boyfriend had to show up and ruin my plans. I Need some romantic line and yeh.

can anyone help?

Why talk...flop it out...:sarcasm:

Monk

Referee
i wont see her for a week as i need to work a lot more then usual this week to make up for time off. wont see her till a party next saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.