What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 9 II

Status
Not open for further replies.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
What disgraceful stats!! You people should be working like me *cough*
Ohmyf**kingGOD I tripped over in the middle of George St today! A full on slip, skid, then down on one knee fiasco! No wonder I rarely wear heels. FFS!!

Wasn't even drunk either. Swear.

oh dear... that IS embarassing!! Lunch time rush?

I slid on a wet patch of concrete in Martin Pl last week... Managed to stay on my feet but still felt like a tool!!

McLovin

Staff member
You know what i hate?? those steel plates you see on the footpaths on just about every street...I walk around them these days...Bad episodes with Chuck Taylors and wet steel...

StormChaser

First Grade
oh dear... that IS embarassing!! Lunch time rush?

I slid on a wet patch of concrete in Martin Pl last week... Managed to stay on my feet but still felt like a tool!!

There was oil or something on the road, I was crossing at the lights so I had a huge audience. Talented much!

McLovin

Staff member
Anyone stop and help?? Knowing me, i would have ran to your aid only to slip and fall on the same spill...

TooheysNew

Coach
This thread has been auto-closed due to exceeding size limits. A new thread has been opened at [thread]334162[/thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.