What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: The Post Milestone and Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Dunno. Just felt right at the time :sarcasm:

1hr 20m, 22 posts to go.
Easy.

Timmah

Staff member
In order to get 24k!!!!!!!!

*celebrates*

But I didn't get it by midnight, I got it at midnight :(

:p Love youse all.

Timmah

Staff member
Nup.

I'm not in the mood to open Paint Shop. I'm actually keen to play C07 again.

But now, because I'm a nerd, I'd like to share with you some points on the top thirty:

Twizzle is outwhoring the world on 44 041. The only poster with any chance of catching him is newtownbluebags (31 482) with his completely worthless contributions. He sits in fourth behind raiduh (39 634) and Willow (36 976). Expect Willow to break through the 37k barrier by NYE, Raiduh not so fast, probably by Aus Day.

Behind NBB is noddiesnut, who frequents the more serious forums IIRC, and he's on just over 31 000. Below the 30k club are eelevation on 28 011, the madunit on 24 600-odd and me about 600 behind him. That's the first 8... on 23 332 is The Colonel, then EA on 21 147 rounding out the big ten.

El Diablo is 11th, and is only about 30 posts from the big 20k. Hellsy is on track to go through the same barrier just behind El, sometime in January. Knights stalwart Gene Krupa just cracked 16k further back in the field, and there's a sh*te-load of top30ites sitting in the 14k bracket.

Dani is 50th :)

46 LU members have no posted more than 10k in posts. Dani is set to be #50 in mid-January should she put in some good time here.

[/nerd]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts