What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: What are you eating right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

[furrycat]

Coach
chileman said:
Hmmmmm yum, recipe please furry???

In the process of cooking now Chile ;-)

4 Chicken breasts (Would serve 4- so x amount of chicken for x amount of people)
1 Container of Sour Cream (I just use the woolies one)
1 Box of Ritz Crackers
1 Cup of butter
1/2 a cup of grated parmesan
2 Tablespoons of fresh herbs (i use tarragon or chives)

Clean the chicken of all ze fat, and cut lengthways into 3 strips.
Place the strips into a large bowl and add all of the sour cream- combine it well and massage it so the chicken is covered in the cream. Cover and put in the fridge for about an hour.
Crush the crackers into medium coarse crumbs (I just crush 'em in my hands into a large shallow bowl)- Add the parmesan and herbs to the crumbs, combine it well.
Melt half of your butter and pour into a baking tray.
Crumb your chicken thoroughly and place it in the tray.
Pour the rest of the melted butter over the chicken.

Cook on fan forced 180c for about 35-45 mins, check after 35 by piercing the thickest piece and see how cooked

I'm serving it with some steamed vegetables and chippies :)

Samwise

Bench
[furrycat] said:
Well half of that is to grease the tray :p

Sounds good but. I reckon using drumsticks and wings would go awesome. Especially if you replaced the tarrgon and chives with some cajun spices

[furrycat]

Coach
Samwise said:
Sounds good but. I reckon using drumsticks and wings would go awesome. Especially if you replaced the tarrgon and chives with some cajun spices

I think I'll try that next time :lol:

0neye

3 VBs & A BIG POO =_@

poo.jpg

petetheileet

First Grade
so healthy boys....

i got myself a chicken fillet toasted sub, with lettuce, cheese, tomato and honey mustard sauce on honey oat bread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts