What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: What are you eating right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frederick

Staff member
Theres a place about 5 minutes away from me that do the best kebabs I've had anywhere in Newcastle. They lightly toast the kebab after making it, and this prevents it from falling apart in your hands. Nothin like a good mixed kebab with onion, lettuce, tomato, cheese, tabouli, hommus, and tomato sauce *drools*

Misanthrope

Staff member
Haven't eaten anything today yet, but was a little indulgent with Australian candy last night: Natural Confectionary Sour Worms, sour straps, Violet Crumble, and Tim Tams... God damn, they were good.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Dinner tonight was rice, kimchi, sweet and sour pork, egg fried chicken, and vegetable pancakes. Good stuff. And all washed down with ice cold strawberry milk. The only milk in Korea that tastes right.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I had a friggin' decadent weekend.

Lunch was at TGI: Fridays. Appetizers (shared) were fried mozarella and boneless kung pow chicken wings. My main was a Jack Daniels' sampler of fried shrimp, BBQ ribs, and fried callamari. Dessert was a chocolate brownie with ice cream, washed down with a ridiculously large strawberry banana colada.

Dinner was a shared supreme pizza (stuffed crust) with cheese sticks, followed by sharing a quart of ice cream.

Lunch the next day was a bagel (not so bad) and dinner was at VIPs. A well done steak, a bottle of (shared) white wine, and the exhorbitancy of the salad bar. Then we came back home, drank KGB & Lemon, and ate Tim Tams until we passed out.

Needless to say - I am going to give the treadmill an absolute flogging in my last week here :lol:

Misanthrope

Staff member
Just cooked up a mean boscaiola and now the Kiwi is working on chocolate fondu. She's so anal about the preparation. She's laid out the banana, marshmallow, kiwi fruit, and strawberries in a decorative style and is now working on perfecting the consistency of the chocolate.

Thank God I have a Socceroos match to keep me entertained :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts