What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A 2min vid

Amazing how animated & thoroughly entertained ordinary people get once they run out onto a football ground post match.

:cool:

paulquinn49

Bench
Was thinking the same thing dood, no way for that to physically happen though, so I believe an invioce for two minutes of my time if worth while.

I'm on roughly $20 an hour, so thats a dollar every 3 minutes. But with the added annoying tax I think a $3 invoice is fair for both parties.

However in Fowlster's case, who I believe to be on 300K a year the bill may skyrocket.

TooheysNew

Coach
Quite possibly the stupidest thing i've ever seen. What made you think anyone would enjoy watching that rubbish?

bartman

Immortal
Was a bit worried when I saw the title of this thread... what with the recent incidents under report.

The first sentence didn't help either, I was kind of imagining I was reading something like this:

"As a fellow league fan, I thought you guys will possibly like this video i made with the boys, they make a ***** invasion and includes fun with a bit of ****, please comment+rate and pass on to ya mates
cheers"

Latest posts