What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Big Heartfelt Thanks !!!

Smylee

Juniors
G'day everyone,

I just want to say a HUGE thankyou from the bottom of my blue and gold heart to you all for posting all the tid-bits, news, and reviews that you find, hear, witness around the place.

As someone who doesn't live in Sydney, it really is very much appreciated when you guys take the time to post here what's been going on. Things like JT's interview on 2UE the other day. While I listen online most evenings to the 2KY Big Sports Breakfast, and search around the usual sites online, I'm obviously going to miss quite a bit with the time difference.

Anyways, I just wanted you to all know how much I appreciate all your efforts - keep up the good work :)

Yours in Blue and Gold,
Smylee

(yes, I might not post very often, but I read this forum everyday)

yy_cheng

Coach
Yup, I second that !! I live overseas and this forum keeps me so informed.

The only think I hate is the ;-)

jayman

Juniors
damn overseas would suck.. not able to get to the games..

and i also commend all the people who give rumours and signing news and articles etc.. its a really great community here...!!!

bartman

Immortal
Ditto. Everyone's info and debates on here are great when you're not living close to Parramatta to pick it all up. Thanks again all!

Hey Smylee, I was up your way last weekend - well Scotland anyway. Spent a weekend in sunny Aberdeen with the massive seagulls!

Stagger eel

Staff member
Smylee said:
G'day everyone,

I just want to say a HUGE thankyou from the bottom of my blue and gold heart to you all for posting all the tid-bits, news, and reviews that you find, hear, witness around the place.

As someone who doesn't live in Sydney, it really is very much appreciated when you guys take the time to post here what's been going on. Things like JT's interview on 2UE the other day. While I listen online most evenings to the 2KY Big Sports Breakfast, and search around the usual sites online, I'm obviously going to miss quite a bit with the time difference.

Anyways, I just wanted you to all know how much I appreciate all your efforts - keep up the good work :)

Yours in Blue and Gold,
Smylee

(yes, I might not post very often, but I read this forum everyday)

it's our pleasure Smylee, hope you're doing well.

Suitman

Post Whore
Yay Smylee. :D I also live a long way away so this board keeps me in touch as well. :cool:

And Bart, those seagulls are of man-eating proportions eh?? They are f**king huge!!!

Suity

Parra R 4 Me

Juniors
Ditto from me to, it becomes quite helpful to catch up on the latest regarding our boys. Living in the Droncos city, 95% of the info in the paper is about the Droncos and nothing else. When will Brisbane realise that not all everyone in Brisbane support the Droncos, just because we live here doesn't mean we support them. As the Droncos would say is they feel they are not getting a fair deal " This is the National competition ". So lets get info on the other clubs and how about watching the match of the day every Sunday instead of the Droncos.

Smylee

Juniors
Hey again !

One big happy family !! tee-hee

Bart, yep - they breed the seagulls big up here in Bonnie Scotland - when I was home in May I made a point of taking a picture of a Sydney gull to show my mates here - they couldn't believe how tiny they were !

You should give me a shout if you're ever up in Edinburgh !! Beautiful place :)

We should start up the UK Parramatta Supporters Club - there's gotta be a few of us over here !

Cheers to you all for replying - again, really appreciate your time and effort.

Yours in Blue and Gold,
Smylee

p.s. Sky Sports is showing the game live from Shark Park this coming Saturday morning - looking forward to hearing the Parra chant go up ! Gi'es a wave if you see a camera !!!

bartman

Immortal
Suitman said:
And Bart, those seagulls are of man-eating proportions eh?? They are f**king huge!!!
I couldn't believe it - twice the size of Sydney gulls. They seemed like they could hardly get off the ground. I say one just jumping from the roof of one car to another in a car park, with an almighty thud, thud thud... And of course the bigger the bird, the bigger it's poop!

Smylee said:
You should give me a shout if you're ever up in Edinburgh !! Beautiful place :)

We should start up the UK Parramatta Supporters Club - there's gotta be a few of us over here !
Will do. Likewise if you're ever down in York. Haven't found too many Parra supporters yet, but get a few comments when I wear my jersey out and about. Saw a Daniel Wagon Maroons jersey in York and got my hopes up, but he was a Broncos fan who just happened to really like Wags...

Latest posts