What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A boring Game !!!!!WTF

parrachilean31

Juniors
Many comments after the game that parra souths game was boring. Was at the game and left happy definately didn't think it was a boring game any thoughts parra fans ??

Stagger eel

Staff member
sh*t standard, but a great spectacle..

I love a game that had a charecter and theatre thrown in at the same time and yesterday didn't dissapoint.

Parra Steve

Juniors
What stagger said, the quality was terrible but it was really an edge of your seat game thanks to some bad calls that got both supporters into the game.

fish eel

Immortal
the first half in particular was pretty dire in terms of quality.

almost loike souths wanted to play dropsies and give our attack a decent hit out

WaznTheGreat

Referee
First half was hopeless but the 2nd half got better when the Eels starting playing like they did last season.

parrachilean31

Juniors
btw, great to meet you on saturday chilean..

You see I'm not as bad as I seem to be lol.... Getting back to topic I guess I compare the dragons and how they play there team are very preditable and I feel it's boring so watching the weekend game I was at the edge of my seat watching first and second half blew alot of great chances and almost scored... I guess I must have been watching another game.

SDM

First Grade
You see I'm not as bad as I seem to be lol.... Getting back to topic I guess I compare the dragons and how they play there team are very preditable and I feel it's boring so watching the weekend game I was at the edge of my seat watching first and second half blew alot of great chances and almost scored... I guess I must have been watching another game.

33 errors and 21 penalties = boring

But atleast we won.

If it had of been any team but Parra, and I was watching on TV, I would have switched off.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I was working Sunday so I could not attend the game, but I saw the replay this afternoon.

I knew the half-time score and I knew we'd won, and I heard a glimpse of Ray Hadley on the radio saying how poor we were.

Bearing all that in mind, I was pleasantly surprised - not a high-quality affair by any means, but given we were struggling for form I didn't expect that. But the enthusiasm was there, the aggression, the willingness to try things...I was very happy.