What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A challenge to Rooster Cogburn, Melon and RLExpert.

The Backpacker

Juniors
Geeze Fibro, you are spreading your wings ;-) . Welcome to the world of sevens. Theres still a few teams without the required number of players.

ParraMatt

Bench
Hey EA, Do you think I give a rats arse if several Forum Members dislike me. Mate, Its the Net, Its a Forum. I couldnt care less if use hate me.

I have more friends outside of the internet that you couldn't imagine and that's all i care.

When you say its all cooling down and I lift the tempo again. Mate if you didnt start this thread at all there would of been no fights at all. If you didnt notice ParraMatt was underseiged for a good few weeks.

ParraMatt said:
Hey EA, Do you think I give a rats arse if several Forum Members dislike me. Mate, Its the Net, Its a Forum. I couldnt care less if use hate me.

I have more friends outside of the internet that you couldn't imagine and that's all i care.

When you say its all cooling down and I lift the tempo again. Mate if you didnt start this thread at all there would of been no fights at all. If you didnt notice ParraMatt was underseiged for a good few weeks.

awww

Hate is such a strong word don't you think?

Nobody hates you, call it a lack of respect rather than hate.

This thread had nothing to do with you, but you couldn't help putting your two cents worth in. Based on your input though, you deserve change.

ParraMatt

Bench
Respect your elders...that seems to be the attitude of you pensioners. If i'm still posting by the time i hit the retirement village, i'll ask the nurse to take off life support.

Theres very few of you Oldies that I actually respect, And mate, your definetaly not one of them.

You might tickle the fancy of your Grand Children but you dont fool me.

The Backpacker

Juniors
ParraMatt said:
Respect your elders...that seems to be the attitude of you pensioners. If i'm still posting by the time i hit the retirement village, i'll ask the nurse to take off life support.

Theres very few of you Oldies that I actually respect, And mate, your definetaly not one of them.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Unfortunately for you, ParraMatt, by the time you hit the retirement village, there won't be enough nurses around to have the time to fill out the paperwork required to disconect you. Instead, you'll sit in your own excrement for days on end with a UTI sending you la la and the buzzer just out of reach of your wizzened fingers while a do not disturb sign hangs on your door to your room that sits in the wing of 'whinging wankers'. Thanks to us oldies that have breed less than those before us, yours won't be a quick and simple trip to oblivion.

But, it's all good. :D

ParraMatt said:

No, nothing could fool you Matt, you're such a bright spark.

No one asked you to respect your elders, but you should respect your betters.

i.e. Everyone.

magpiemax

Juniors
What the f*ck is all this pent-up hostility here,this must be the longest thread in history of RL forums.May I suggest you guys have a massive orgy and make up.I think it only appropriate you get the KY gel out and express a little love to one another.I'ts more than obvious that you guys dont spend too much time doing anything else judging by the length of some of the posts here. :idea:

Latest posts