What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A challenge to Rooster Cogburn, Melon and RLExpert.

ParraMatt

Bench
Also skeepe if you didnt know, All the Forum Sevens Players are giving it to this magpie supporter, not to me.

Go easy guys, that was probably my fault.

I had a talk to Max in PM about 7's and I'm not sure that he knows the background of this and probably thought it was just another EA vs someone thread. (there's a few around)

Max is a good bloke if for no other reason than he thinks Tigger is a wanker.

We had a bloke in TFC getting stuck into F7's in general, he's the one who deserves the arse kcking.
;-)
http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/viewtopic.php?t=19627

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Regardless
2 of 3 took the challenge, so it is all good. :D
RLE is pre occupied with Millersnose. ;-)

magpiemax

Juniors
Better late than never d*ckheads!!!!!!!!!!!
Reason I did'nt notice the date is because of all the verbal diahorea around here.I went to the dunnie and had some gastro-intestinal problems and have been sitting on the toilet for 3 months.So I just came back to the PC now.
Anyway HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! :lol: ;-)

lol Max. You must have been nice and crusty.

Angry, RLE ........... not good. I'm disappointed in that young lad. He does not have the gift fo sho. :?

Before you get carried away, RLE for personal reasons didn't join Easts this year. Melon and RC were chatting to me regards the 7's when the challange was put to them. They joined to help the team and no other reason.