What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Curtis Affair - 29/05

Feej

First Grade
How good was it to watch that curtis of a show again?

1st Story - ET rootin' for the gossips
2nd Story - Some rat/snail disease for the hypochondriacs
3rd Story - Boat people for the Xenophobes

Switched it off after that...

Quigs

Immortal
harold-02.jpg

kmav23

Juniors
http://www.news.com.au/entertainment...-1226373280410

FORMER rugby league pin up boy Andrew Ettingshausen has opened up about his 12-month affair with a former teammate's wife.
Ettingshausen and his wife Monique posed for the latest edition of Australian Women's Weekly just two months after it was publicly revealed that Andrew had had a year-long affair with Ali Mellor, the wife of his former best friend and former Cronulla Sharks captain Paul Mellor.
Ettingshausen said he became depressed after a business venture went belly-up and he was seeing a psychiatrist.
"I feel far beneath any level of humankind," Andrew said.
"Every day, I cry tears of shame and my mind aches with an intensity that no medicine can cure."
The Ettingshausens' 24-year marriage was almost busted wide open in March when Paul Mellor blew the lid on affair.
Despite fronting up for the excruciating three-hour interview, Monique said she was yet to forgive her husband.
ET said the couple were in debt after a fishing lodge in the Gulf of Carpentaria went bankrupt. It's believed the couple may have to sell their home.

carcharias

Immortal
poor kmav ...his only shot is a bloke who had a root.
A bloke who hasn't played for us for 12 years now.

Eion

First Grade
Hey Eion, maybe you should trot down the road and make the great man an offer on his pad.
One of the best views in sydney from et's pad.

Wish I was driving past when that scumbag journo was out the front of his joint, they'd still be scooping bits of him out of the hacking.

Vin Fizz

Bench
Paul Green was with us when selected for the Super League Maroons I beleive. Not sure he made the SOO side when he was a Sharkie when the comp got recombined 1998 -. Also I'm sure Benny was still with Penriff when he was selected.

Latest posts