What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Curtis Affair - 29/05

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Danny Nutley in 2005, from memory. Had a great game for the Maroons too.

Thats him. There was this pharkwit on the forum called Pogo who used to bag Nutts deluxe whilst I & the rest of the forum said he would make origin his form was so good. Pogo the beligerant tool ended up with egg on his face as he always did though, with Nutts playinga couple of great games for QLD.
funny times.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Add pogo to the where are they now section someone.

Aussie Rules curtis he was from memory.

Quigs

Immortal
Our room is full of so many wonderful types. We should be so lucky.

Always remember, it takes all types to make the world go round.

Alan Shore

First Grade
Was pogo the guy with an Indian restaurant or something? For some reason that popped into my mind when you reminded me of the pogo character

Ads

First Grade
Chris Beattie played for qld when he was with us. Nearly had a fight with Stevo if my memory is correct. No idea what year that was though.

Alan Shore

First Grade
Chris Beattie played for qld when he was with us. Nearly had a fight with Stevo if my memory is correct. No idea what year that was though.

Beattie was a fantastic player. Favourite memories:

1. Steamrolling Lincoln Withers in a game against the Dragqueens when Withers ran up out of the line to try and put a shot on. Beattie just kept running as though nothing happened.

2. Elbowing someone in the face in SOO

Madsharkie

First Grade
Beattie was a fantastic player. Favourite memories:

1. Steamrolling Lincoln Withers in a game against the Dragqueens when Withers ran up out of the line to try and put a shot on. Beattie just kept running as though nothing happened.

2. Elbowing someone in the face in SOO

Ahh Beattie was a machine! Mountain of a man. He had another funny little incident against the dragqueens too...

Beattie had just been tackled and was getting up to play the ball with Wayne Bartrim as first marker. The second marker (can't remember who he was) reached around and rubbed beattie's face a bit while his head was still down, presumably to stir him up. Well it worked! He played the ball and then proceeded to deck Bartrim in one big shot as he stood up moving forward (was a very fluid and natural movement!), thinking that Bartrim was the curtis who'd just rubbed his face!!!

Was piss funny! Don't even know if he got penalized to be honest.

SadShark

Bench
Mackay was the face rubber. Copped one on suspicion after Bartrim was thumped too.

Up with Bundy for right cross connection.

Alan Shore

First Grade
Ahh Beattie was a machine! Mountain of a man. He had another funny little incident against the dragqueens too...

Beattie had just been tackled and was getting up to play the ball with Wayne Bartrim as first marker. The second marker (can't remember who he was) reached around and rubbed beattie's face a bit while his head was still down, presumably to stir him up. Well it worked! He played the ball and then proceeded to deck Bartrim in one big shot as he stood up moving forward (was a very fluid and natural movement!), thinking that Bartrim was the curtis who'd just rubbed his face!!!

Was piss funny! Don't even know if he got penalized to be honest.

I remember that too. Beattie always lifted for Dragqueens games.

Latest posts