What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A few of my Parra YOUTUBE videos. I have 50 now. Newly ripped

SDM

First Grade
The 5th video on the 1st post was a try. Care to explain the refs actions Mr Harrigan?

Eel Fanatic

Juniors
The 5th video on the 1st post was a try. Care to explain the refs actions Mr Harrigan?

yeah everyone knew it was a try, but they quickly moved on and didn't scrutinize the decision during the call.

all rabbits said during the replay was "so you reckon it fell out ?"

it was the greatest non try in the history of league hehe

The game really needed for it to be a try ah well

yy_cheng

Coach
great work Eel Fanatic

I remember when the backline was representing NSW or Australia and weren't able to play and Cronin killed them.

The way kenny runs onto the ball is how I like to see Hayne run onto it before making a decision to pass or go it himself.

84 Baby

Referee
look, if some of those tries were scored today, particularly the one you mentioned the gen y'ers would be saying it was greatest try in history..and they were playing under a 5 metre rule back then...amazing stuff.
There's one in there titled 86 Panasonic Cup Final or something. There's a around the back, no look pass from Sterlo yet people mess themselves over Marshall's one in 2005

Eelementary

Post Whore
Never got the chance to watch Kenny play live, but after watching the Grand Finals on DVD and highlights, I am comfortable saying he is one if the very best players I have ever seen. Such a natural.

ROGUE

Juniors
Never got the chance to watch Kenny play live, but after watching the Grand Finals on DVD and highlights, I am comfortable saying he is one if the very best players I have ever seen. Such a natural.

He was poetry in motion, one of my favs was the try he scored in the 85 Challenge Cup final playing for Wigan.

Eel Fanatic

Juniors
Are all your games on VHS or some on DVD also? Been watching some of your stuff on youtube. Awesome and keep it up.:D

The Doco styled footage is from a DVD The Mighty Ells Volume3 1978-1986

I'm in the process of trying to find all the great moments of the 1986 season..

Trying to find Brett kennys intercept against Western Suburbs ! was a peach