What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A great idea from a sharks fan

millersnose

Post Whore
why dont we relinquish our top 8 position to you guys

at least the best team would be playing the finals

your team was awesome and a pleasure to watch through the tears

strewth_mate

Bench
Cheers Millers, but I'd say it was an unfortunate loss against a team with some momentum. The finals start from here for the Sharks and this game shouldn't mean much in those terms; if it does then they're as good as gone.

Actually personally I'm a little tired of the popular opinion that we should be given a 'wildcard' into the finals; realistically we did lose 13 in a row. The Eagles are coming 8th and they've only lost 12. I'm willing to cop it, though I'm happy to finish the year on a high.

Nuke

Staff member
It's an incredible year in that, assuming the Knights defeat St.George-Illawarra this coming weekend, the Knights will only finish 14 competition points behind the minor premiers.

Just think: All those losses we had by 2, 4, or 6 points. If we had've won all those, we'd probably be equal first and heading into the 2005 NRL Finals Series as one of the favourites if recent form is anything to go by.

mrford61

Juniors
Another thing makes it incredible is that we are odds on for the wooden spoon this year and yet I feel better and more positive about this season than the previous two seasons.

Our team in the last ten or so rounds, in my opinion, has taken away some of the sledging rights from the trolls waiting like hyena,s for the final whistle to start laying the moccasin in.

Roll on 06'

Wobbygong

First Grade
Millers for a dropkick actually has a point here. He is on the money with his comment regarding the sharks giving up their spot for the Knights. The sharks are an absolute disgrace and embarrassment and don't deserve to be anywhere near the final series. At least the Knights might put up some opposition to the real contenders.

Mong

Post Whore
Lol.. Look at millers talking himself up... A great idea from a scummer fan indeed..

Bwahahaha

Sorry.. but sheesh.. how pathetic

Stranger

Coach
Mong said:
Lol.. Look at millers talking himself up... A great idea from a scummer fan indeed..

Bwahahaha

Sorry.. but sheesh.. how pathetic
:lol:

I know you to are enemies but Mong is right here.... Millers that was a poor attempt.

We dont deserve to be in the finals, there were games earlier in the year that we could have won Raiders, warriors and Bunnies spring to mind that could have kick started our year.

Basically we arent good enough to be in the finals as to me a finals berth is a reward for a overal good season.

Good to finish the year on a high though.