What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A-League 10/11 :: Round 12

weasel

First Grade
Oh, bloody hell. Who even lets motorbikes into a football stadium? Foiled by bogans. #-o

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
It's now scheduled to be played same time and day but at Port Macquarie Sports Stadium.

roboshark

Coach
The port half triathalon is on here on sunday....apparantly its pretty big. Should be intereesting with a league game on nearby

Timmah

Staff member
Apparently the Heart can't find any accommodation in Port.

I find it amazing how quickly this has all been organised and the incompetent f**kwits still can't confirm when Newcastle v CCM will take place in late November?

jc155776

Coach
The Tri is f**king huge.

Anyone with any brains would have known that.

But I guess when they can't even realize a pitch wont be ready until a team has traveled 2000km they wouldn't have much brains between them down there.

Nevan_

First Grade
People from Newcastle are smarter than people from Townsville, JC. Everybody knows that.

weasel

First Grade
I didn't hear about any lame dirtbike events being held in Dairy Farmers Stadium recently, tbh (although, if my memories of a youth spent in Rockhampton still serve me well, I'm surprised they don't hold rodeos there).

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Apparently the Heart can't find any accommodation in Port.

I find it amazing how quickly this has all been organised and the incompetent f**kwits still can't confirm when Newcastle v CCM will take place in late November?
November. f**king. 24.

FFS :x

Timmah

Staff member
Neither club nor the FFA has said anything - all three sites suggest it's still on November 27, and Proticket are still selling for that date.

Ridiculously incompetent.

fish eel

Immortal
Good to see Melbourne kick leckie every chance they got.

FMD, how did that challenge (late and high, no where near the ball) that forced him off NOT get a card?

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Neither club nor the FFA has said anything - all three sites suggest it's still on November 27, and Proticket are still selling for that date.

Ridiculously incompetent.
Maybe not. But I'm telling you it's on the 24th November.

Timmah

Staff member
That's nice.

Proticket is still selling tickets to an event that's no longer happening :lol: