What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A-League 10/11 :: Round 12

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Don't even want to think about giving CCM too much credit, was more like a training run. If Fowler isn't close to packing his bags, I reckon Ferguson must be.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
WTF is going on in Perth? Shot out of the blocks in the first five rounds, were sitting pretty at the top of the table and now seven weeks later, they're still on 11 points :|

Jobdog

Live Update Team
That's nice.

Proticket is still selling tickets to an event that's no longer happening :lol:
I don't think it's got anything to do with the game itself, something tells me you're just looking at picking on anything to do with the Jets no matter how trivial :)

Nevan_

First Grade
WTF is going on in Perth? Shot out of the blocks in the first five rounds, were sitting pretty at the top of the table and now seven weeks later, they're still on 11 points :|

Two words: sh*t Coaches

roboshark

Coach
6 games out of 10 without a goal...that will get the crowrd back

But wait, let's sign the coach with the tactics of a Z graderr for 5 years

Fmd

roboshark

Coach
Bringing fiorintini on with 1 min to go. A true masterstroke from the clown in charge

Pls sack him jets....pleeese!!!

Jobdog

Live Update Team
*sigh*

Another game, another loss, another game without at least a goal ...

beave

Coach
Fury, rubbish. Very uninspiring and lethargic..................... probably our worst display of the year thus far, considering it was in front of 7.5k, couldn't have been done at a worse a time.

roboshark

Coach
They. Probably have been the best team to watch since the a league started. This year they are jusr frustrating

I blame the coach

Nevan_

First Grade
How long do you think it will take before Cullina becomes the first coach to play a 1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1 formation?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
They. Probably have been the best team to watch since the a league started. This year they are jusr frustrating

I blame the coach
Are you for real? Spoon in season 4, stumbled into the semis in season 5, and currently equal last in season 6... :lol: They've offered little since Joel Griffiths left, as much of a merkin as he was.

roboshark

Coach
Are you for real? Spoon in season 4, stumbled into the semis in season 5, and currently equal last in season 6... :lol: They've offered little since Joel Griffiths left, as much of a merkin as he was.

Yes. I am for real. The passing game of the jets is very easy on the eye. A lot of non jets fans with a football brain, including commentators have been saying it for years