What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

??? A lifeline for Barrett ???

Jersey No 14

Juniors
This shark thing is well out of control. It's like watching a plane wreck happen.
If Barrett becomes available do we grab him.

I would. But that's me. My new found maturity.

Put Soward at half, Put Hornby at Fullback (where he perfers)
Boyd into the centres. Scott, back into the scrum.
It fits
And yes I know, but still.

It was like Brad Mackey going full circle and weaaring a Saint's jumper again.

Yes, that at the time put a smile back on my face.

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
This shark thing is well out of control. It's like watching a plane wreck happen.
If Barrett becomes available do we grab him.

I would. But that's me. My new found maturity.

Put Soward at half, Put Hornby at Fullback (where he perfers)
Boyd into the centres. Scott, back into the scrum.
It fits
And yes I know, but still.

It was like Brad Mackey going full circle and weaaring a Saint's jumper again.

Yes, that at the time put a smile back on my face.
f**k him, greedy prick he is, we paid part of Barretts contract overseas and this is how Barrett repays us, deserves all sh*t his getting right now

Smoove_Saint

Juniors
Mackay and Barrett's names should never be used in the same hemisphere!

But yes.. I would love to see Barrett taught to never leave a Cave in search of a hole!

slaters

Referee
Mackay was told to leave the club by Brian Smith.

Trent left the club for his own personal gain.

Mackay was a Saints man through and through

Trent was someone who played well at times for our club.

dragonfan1

Juniors
When you buy players from the ESL, don't u get some salary cap exemption or something? If so, I thought we should have made a play at Barrett when he left Wigan. Seems like Barrett is one of those players that non-dragons supporters rate but many dragons supporters don't. Head is another example (cough Jasdragon).

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
When you buy players from the ESL, don't u get some salary cap exemption or something? If so, I thought we should have made a play at Barrett when he left Wigan. Seems like Barrett is one of those players that non-dragons supporters rate but many dragons supporters don't. Head is another example (cough Jasdragon).
cough Jasdragon:lol::lol::lol::lol:

St. Benny

Juniors
When you buy players from the ESL, don't u get some salary cap exemption or something? If so, I thought we should have made a play at Barrett when he left Wigan

we did make a play for barrett, the dumb f**k wanted to go to a club with a really good chance of winning a premiership. hahahahahahahahaha the only thing he will be winning is the wooden spoon hahahahahaha

Mr Red

First Grade
No no no no no.....
hang on - thought it was April fools day for a minute there when i saw this thread...

Latest posts