What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A load of bullsh*t

HappyTiger

Juniors
It was a great game and i do think we were harshly done by with that last call.There was enough evidence to suggest the point of the ball was below the elbow and was grounded before he made contact with the ingoal line.Therefore benefit of the doubt SHOULD have gone to the Tigers.

As for the Senter try well.Im not sure of the ruling when it comes to a loose ball in goal but im pretty sure that one Senter gains possesion of the ball he is given the opportunity to break free and find some grass.Neither Daley or Smith had problems with the grounding of the ball either.

The Gibbs incident i think was definatley overrated.It was not late and only a fraction high.The contact to the head of McGuire is with Gibbs shoulder which is not Illegal.As for McGuire he showed how much of a sport he is by staying down to make it look a hell of alot worse than it really was.Of course he was fine once it had been dealt with by the ref.Tosser. :roll:

Michaelson

Juniors
I'll pay the call that Senter's try was probably a double movement, though I'm not entirely sure because it was a strange case. However, the flick pass in the lead up to that try was beautiful, and clearly went at very least half a metre backwards. You're dreaming if you want to call that a forward pass.

As for whether Tigers fans are whingers or not, I think if we are you can say that it is entirely justified this season. Souths, Canberra, Bulldogs, Broncs. Big important games for us all badly affected by blatantly wrong calls. Furthermore, it's pretty easy to have an easy come easy go attitude towards refs calls when you're sitting pretty in third on the table. The Tigers are looking at their first finals birth since 1990 for Christ's sake.

daslacker

Juniors
How the F#ck was senters try a double movement?He was over
the line when he had the ball.
The only thing u could say was that he was held up.
Try was the right decision and as for the pass,watch it again,it was
fine

Latest posts