What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A load of bullsh*t

Anonymous

Juniors
Hey C'mon you got away with a forward pass and a bit of a double movement to score so I say it's fair.

The try itself was fair, from the front on view he has his elbow out at the same time where he plants ball end of.

What about that charge on Mcguire, bloody ugly mates.

In the end the Broncos 24> Tigers 20.

I feell sorry for your team though as I have some respect for your club.

tiger_nick

Bench
Big Pete said:
Hey C'mon you got away with a forward pass and a bit of a double movement to score so I say it's fair.

The try itself was fair, from the front on view he has his elbow out at the same time where he plants ball end of.

What about that charge on Mcguire, bloody ugly mates.

In the end the Broncos 24> Tigers 20.

I feell sorry for your team though as I have some respect for your club.

Where was this forward pass that you speak of?

magpiemax

Juniors
o.k.. let me pose this question to you. :D
Did you think the Darren Senter try was definately a try???Or were you perhap's thinking it was a double movement? :? #-o

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Bad luck Tigers. I was really gunning for you! I thought you guys had right of way, benefit of the doubt goes to the attacking side, so I thought it had to be a try.

Manders an idiot, he showed how poor a ref he was on Friday with a bucket load of wrong decisions.

I still thought you could have won it, when Prince palmed his way through and was about 20 out, if he passes to the winger the winger goes in cause Hunt can't tackle.

Oh well, I know the feeling you guys are going through, it's always 'next year will be our year' with Saints, and I wouldn't wish it on anyone. :cry:

Dragon

Coach
UM......................................................F*CKIN RIPPED OFF...............

AGAIN!!!!!!!

I feel for the tigers. Whats that, about 6 comp. points you've been robbed of this year?

I hope you make the 8. :(

innsaneink

Referee
tigpie said:
I was amazed that Warren Smith argued with Laurie Daley, saying "the benefit of the doubt doesn't always have to go to the attacking team". As Laurie said, "Then why have the rule?"
I feel gutted! :cry:

Yeah that was a new one to me as well.....pffft benefit of the doubt doesnt always go to the attacking side?. :roll: :roll:
Warren Smith you dickhead.....find a dictionary and look up the word,
B.E.N.E.F.I.T.
This prick wouldnt know a football from a mack truck!

We saw everything mander saw and there was no way he could DEFINITELY say it was no try......B-O-T-D...or what about refs call?

jirskyr

Juniors
goangod said:
EXACTLY.

And if it's too tough to call, where does the benefit of the doubt go mate??????????????

By that I just meant that either way I couldn't personally be massively upset. I could understand both decisions being made. Trust me I was praying it was a try but honestly I didn't think we'd get the call.

eelsta

Bench
watched the game i also believe it WAS a try im not biased as i dont follow either side but i believe the tigers have had more than there share of bad calls this year
anyway chins up theres always next week :)

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Very simple.

Benefit of the doubt goes to the attacking team. Is it so hard for them to understand?

The fact is, if it was a reversal of roles and the Broncos dived over in the corner, it would have been a try.

Anonymous

Juniors
I thought Senters momentum was finished, but yeah I don't really understand that rule too much as refs have different views at it.

Also when Minto knocks on a player flick passes it forward. Can't remember who sorry.

Mcguire incident was also questionable.

Tigers played scrappy but it's good to see some of your players perform.

Nice tackle by Sats.

Anonymous

Juniors
hybrid_tiger said:
Very simple.

Benefit of the doubt goes to the attacking team. Is it so hard for them to understand?

The fact is, if it was a reversal of roles and the Broncos dived over in the corner, it would have been a try.

Doubt it.

Example vs. St George last year at Suncorp.

Lockyer SoO Game 3 2002.

Brisbane get as many favours as you guys do.

NUFF SED.

_A_J_Gray_

Juniors
I dont think we got any favours by the ref at all.

I dont think the Gibbs incident was that bad? Maybe I saw it different but It didnt appear to be late, too high, and he was ducking.

I thoguht we copped it reasonably bad all night to be honest, just small incidents I noticed where I thought we should of got a penalty, especially off a few of Mears darts from dummy half. I also believe Civoniceva knocked the ball on about 10 seconds before halftime, which was moments before they got there penalty for another questionable high tackle imo.

Richards try, im not sure, I really am not sure about that one. It was tough on whoever it went against, and in this case it was really tough against us.

innsaneink

Referee
Big Pete said:
hybrid_tiger said:
Very simple.

Doubt it.

Example vs. St George last year at Suncorp.

Lockyer SoO Game 3 2002.

Brisbane get as many favours as you guys do.

NUFF SED.
Amos Roberts last week....ball on ground and knee on touch-in-goal line simultaneous....try :roll:

Dragon

Coach
Booyah, there yuo go Warren Smith

Insaneink just slammed your fuc*in theory right to sh*t.

Great example mate!

Write to the prick, he has a pathetic "rant" in Big League, and deserves to be shut down.

NZ Magpie

Juniors
Have a guess who the Linesman was when Patty Richards 'Scored' his third try??? Shayne Hayne. He was close enough to adjudicate.

miccle

Bench
I thought the try with a minute to go was line ball - 50/50 and benefit of the doubt. But there was no way the other try you guys got should've been allowed. Forward pass followed by a triple movement.

I can understand your frustration but I think the slightly better team won on the night - it was a great display of rl from both tribes.

mikey

Juniors
Even both my girls who are 11 and 9 could see it was a try.

If one good thing came out of the match I taught them 'We wuz robbed' and told them to get used to it as tigers fans. :roll: