What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Message for RaiderKate

ChipNChase

Juniors
Twizzle, ur one funny bugger.

Raiderkate, I just needed to understand why furrycat was always pandering to you. Part of being new is needing to get a hold on all the relationships that happen here, the ways that everyone relates. Furrycat is quite obviously one of those lap dog men that appeal to women on the same grounds as homosexuals do - unthreatening, overtly sexual but still probably shooting blanks and entirely over-dependant on the women in their life (such as the mum they STILL share the house with)

That and I wanted to make sure that you were intelligent (tick) as well as good looking (tick, tick - your modesty gave it away - very appealling incidentally) and not some dim witted ho-train like the ones you invariably find out at Win Stadium on Friday nights. You know the ones. 12 years old wearing boob tubes before they got breasts, mid-riff tops before they got puppy fat, 3 inch skirts before they got a real arse - Tryna cop a feel and a bourbon-swig from 30-something p1sspot failures in -4c cyclonic rainstorms.

[furrycat]

Coach
:lol: You've got me described in a nutshell! :D
But unfortunately, I don't share with my mumsy because she lives 800kms away now.

Want me to sit on your crotch and rub my nose against your tummy? *woof*

Nice cracking on attempts.

RK

First Grade
SomethingwithJohn

Can you confirm to everyone on this forum that I am RaiderKate and not some other person that has a second account.
Some people have been saying that I am someone else, and I dont like that!!!

ChipNChase

Juniors
See how Furrycat reckons I am trying to crack onto RaiderKate

"Nice cracking on attempts."

I am just making polite banter and conversation champ, don't get precious

Jono Russell

Bench
I can confirm that RaiderKate has only 1 account on these forums.

and by the looks of it she has alot of attention

ChipNChase

Juniors
Trust a Bulldogs fan not to understand.

I'm just asking about the relations here and relating some idle observations - its what you do in forums ](*,)

[furrycat]

Coach
ChipNChase said:
Trust a Bulldogs fan not to understand.

I'm just asking about the relations here and relating some idle observations - its what you do in forums ](*,)

Yet you seem to have a shot at me in every post.
Not what the forums are for.

RK

First Grade
somethingwithjohn said:
and by the looks of it she has alot of attention

I think its because someone has been saying i am someone else. Which is not very nice!

[furrycat]

Coach
And where exactly would you have seen this supposed photo- considering she hasn't posted any on the internet.

RK

First Grade
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
saw your picture kate, if i can call you that

Really, how did you see that???

I dont usually show my photo to anyone!!!

RK

First Grade
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
saw your picture kate, if i can call you that

Furry

But look at the last part of that sentence, maybe your not the only one that was contacted!!!!

Latest posts