What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Message for RaiderKate

RK

First Grade
RK has longer than shoulder length hair: Currently shoulder length
I think that the hair in question is brown and wavy or slightly curly: My hair is brown and wavy but I tend to straighten it alot.
I think RK has hazel eyes: Correct!!!!
I think RK is above average in height for her age/origin: I am 5'6, Im 24 and not to sure about what you mean by Origin.
I think RK looks great in a Raiders jersey (Have to guarantee myself that im gonna get one right!!): Correct!!! Always look good in a Raiders Jersey
I think RK is an Aussie, but maybe with some italian or maltese influences: Aussie through and through. No Italian or Maltese blood in me!!!

ChipNChase

Juniors
Well, I really only got the italian/maltese thingy wrong.
5'6" is kinda tall for a girl. By origin I meant nationality.
I am quite happy with that effort.
I always have a mental picture of who else is on here, and I was quite confident about yours...

RK

First Grade
Sometimes I feel I should just post a pic but I cant go there. Too embarrassing!!!

Apple Blossom

Juniors
Wait! Can you do it when I get back incase you take it back down before I see it. So it at 11.30, I will be here then.

ChipNChase

Juniors
You wouldn't have any photos left to upload furrycat, they've all been posted about 20 times each by now

[furrycat]

Coach
deepseafishing.jpg

Trying to get a nibble Chip?

Nah wouldn't waste my time on someone who cant accurately describe me.

ChipNChase

Juniors
RaiderKate,
People see you out in public all the time and you presumably aren't embarassed to be seen there. We are just too far away to be able to see you for ourselves, so really it is just a geography thing that means we cant be there to bask in your radiant beauty *awww*

ChipNChase

Juniors
I can't be too hard on your furrycat - You must have been beat over the head numerous times barracking for the Bulldogs while living in Newcastle, so what you are now probably isn't of your own choosing

[furrycat]

Coach
I moved to Newcastle for uni 3 months ago- That is, moved out of home which is now 800kms away.

Wow, you're not too good at this guessing game are you?

ChipNChase

Juniors
800kms from Newcastle to Canterbury.
$hit, some bastard must have stolen it in the night and dumped it elsewhere. Then again, that is Newcastle and/or Canterbury for ya

RK

First Grade
somethingwithjohn said:
would u like me to do it for you :D

You can do it but Im not sure which photo to upload!!!!

You dont have any there do you???

[furrycat]

Coach
ChipNChase said:
800kms from Newcastle to Canterbury.
$hit, some bastard must have stolen it in the night and dumped it elsewhere. Then again, that is Newcastle and/or Canterbury for ya

You make no sense - I expect that from a cronie like you.

I lived in Ballina. It's on the coast of NSW up near Tweed :roll:

No clue do you?

Latest posts