What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 21 v Dragons

soc123_au

Staff member
I thought Luai left a few chances out there with a bit too much dancing about. Overall though he did plenty right as well.

Really loving what we have seen from Laurie whenever he has had a shot. He doesn't get his head taken off and 70 was a real possibility. He was a threat everytime he had a tiny bit of space.

Nathan's hammy looks like it has been given the right treatment.

Building nicely for when it matters.

kinghippo

Juniors
Great step towards hitting full stride for the finals.
We faced a bit of adversity loosing fish and Laurie but kept the machine rolling for a classy win.

WestyLife

First Grade
After seething for about 4 hours after my club's insipid performance I thought it'd be sporting of me to come and thank the Penrith Panthers for the lesson in rugby league today.

Fun fact from your team. Liddle's brother is on of my daughter's high school teachers. Every dragons game she announces it 😂

After seething for about 4 hours after my club's insipid performance I thought it'd be sporting of me to come and thank the Penrith Panthers for the lesson in rugby league today.
As the great Jack Gibson once said:

"You're only as good as your opposition let's you be"

The Dragons didn't have many options because the real Panthers defence showed up and the Panthers attack just love to strangle sides into submission.

Thanks for being humble in defeat, unlike the Broncos and Eels fans who blame the sun coming up for any loss.