What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A message to Soufs supporters

Eastern rooster

Juniors
Just Face The Fact, SOUTHS ARE CRAP!
Every year we hear the same thing from Souths supporters, How they are going to be competitive, How they are going to make then 8, How they are going to flog the Roosters yadda yadda yadda! Wake up to the fact that your team is crap, your club is crap and the Roosters are going to annihalate your pathetic excuse for a team on Sunday. The mere fact that Harrison couldn't get out of your stinking club quick enough and Braith Anasta doesn't want a bar of you. The 2 of them took massive pay cuts to sign with Easts rather than be a part of the perenial wooden spooners. Craig Wing had an opportunity to go back to the losers club but of course Wing could think of nothing worse than playing for the joke of the league. Your laughable club paid an absolute fortune for Fletcher, Hegarty and Cusack, all of those players didn't want to leave Easts but the Souths offer was just too good. Of your other Easts players they would be lucky to make reserve grade at the Roosters. One thing is certain, My team of superstars will thrash your team of hopeless wannabees on Sunday and I'll be laughing at all the toothless, unemployed Souths supporters as they drag their sorry arses back to Redfern, contemplating another pathetic year of failures. Let's hand out the wooden spoons to Souths right now! :lol:

sunny

:lol: funny post

For the record I think the Roosters will come 8th and Souths 9th. Sunday's game will be interesting though, should be pretty close and I wouldn't be surprised if Souths win.

KevinArnold

Juniors
I stopped reading at "Roosters are going to annihalate your pathetic excuse for a team on Sunday", *giggled* then clicked the back button .....

DJ1

Juniors
SMH 25/06/05 (6 days prior to anti-tampering deadline)

Bulldogs five-eighth Braith Anasta has had a "how much is that doggie in the window?" tag on him since the season began. The NSW pivot considered an offer from rugby union before rejecting it and asking for permission to negotiate with the Rabbitohs ahead of the June 30 deadline.

His manager, Greg Willett, insists he has not received an offer from Sydney Roosters for Anasta but it's not only the Dogs who are barking that he'll go to Bondi Junction, it's the whole damn zoo.

Willett says: "Braith, George, Noelene [George's wife] and I had dinner and we talked about him going to Souths. When George said Souths were prepared to offer $500,000, I nearly dropped the rhubarb crumble on a good tablecloth.

Although player managers are notorious for blurring ethical lines and the NRL's rules are eminently exploitable, Willett maintains all his negotiating has been above board.

Last Friday, Willett received a phone call from Piggins. "George told me a director at Easts [the Roosters] had said Braith had signed with Easts," Willett says.

"I've never spoken to [Roosters chief executive Brian] Canavan or [coach] Ricky Stuart. The only thing I've got from Easts is that [player manager] Wayne Beavis told me we would be getting an expression of interest from them. But I haven't got it formally."

Beavis is close to Phil Gould, the Roosters' coaching director, and, although it would be possible for Beavis to receive an offer from Bondi Junction on behalf of Willett, it would still be illegal because Gould, unlike Piggins, is a club official. The NRL knows its postmen. Willett says: "Everyone in the outer keeps telling me Braith is going to Easts but I've had no discussion with them. He's had shaky times with Easts in the past but the people involved are not there now."

"He doesn't want to leave his mates. [Bulldogs players] Willie Mason, Roy Asotasi, Reni Maitua [like Anasta, a Souths junior] are around at his place three times a week playing cards.

"It's the friendship of his mates versus the freight at Souths. If there is $250,000 different and you don't take it, you're a nut. But he's a smart kid and he'll know what to do."

There can't be a greater indictment of the NRL's anti-tampering laws than Willett's admission that "if we didn't have South Sydney's offer, he would probably have signed with Canterbury by now".

Braith then signed a deal $220K per year less than the Souths offer.

Bumble

First Grade
"If there is $250,000 different and you don't take it, you're a nut."

Sums it up for me. The c**ks are cheating the cap, as usual.

Eastern rooster

Juniors
Bumble said:
"If there is $250,000 different and you don't take it, you're a nut."

Sums it up for me. The c**ks are cheating the cap, as usual.

The sooner the NRL get rid of soufs the better. Soufs are a bird sh*t stain on an Armani suit! :lol:

Stranger

Coach
KevinArnold said:
I stopped reading at "Roosters are going to annihalate your pathetic excuse for a team on Sunday", *giggled* then clicked the back button .....
How did you manage to type that then?

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
KevinArnold said:

So, how did you end up posting on this thread?

paulp

Juniors
Eastern rooster said:
Every year we hear the same thing from Souths supporters, How they are going to be competitive, How they are going to make then 8, How they are going to flog the Roosters yadda yadda yadda! Wake up to the fact that your team is crap, your club is crap and the Roosters are going to annihalate your pathetic excuse for a team on Sunday. The mere fact that Harrison couldn't get out of your stinking club quick enough and Braith Anasta doesn't want a bar of you. The 2 of them took massive pay cuts to sign with Easts rather than be a part of the perenial wooden spooners. Craig Wing had an opportunity to go back to the losers club but of course Wing could think of nothing worse than playing for the joke of the league. Your laughable club paid an absolute fortune for Fletcher, Hegarty and Cusack, all of those players didn't want to leave Easts but the Souths offer was just too good. Of your other Easts players they would be lucky to make reserve grade at the Roosters. One thing is certain, My team of superstars will thrash your team of hopeless wannabees on Sunday and I'll be laughing at all the toothless, unemployed Souths supporters as they drag their sorry arses back to Redfern, contemplating another pathetic year of failures. Let's hand out the wooden spoons to Souths right now! :lol:

If I remember rightly the bunnies cost your c**ks a semi spot last year so I wouldn't be getting too cocky if I was you !!!

Captain_Col

Juniors
Eastern rooster said:

Tell me what was Roosters and Panthers excuse for not making the 8 last year?

Stonecutter

First Grade
Eastern rooster said:

ther must b a stik so far up ur a****ss

Big Bunny

Juniors
Souths are well loved club that has been poorly managed, in the hands of one individual, but that can be fixed and more than likely will be.

The roosters on the other hand are a poorly run club living off non football related subsidies, a position they don't care to rectify. Each year the roosters struggle to meet the sponsorship levels of the 2004 wooden spooners and thanks to their neglect of their junior area are now a 3rd rate team in the eastern suburbs, behind the Swans and Waratahs. They bring no real positives to the game of rugby league, apart from perhaps an occasionally competitive team, so the question must be asked, why don't they relocate 30km east? They wouldn't be missed and it would help boost the endangered shark population.

There are very few real rooster fans. Almost every one of them has a waratah and swans jersey in their closet, just waiting to be donned depending on which of their 3 casual interests is winning the most games. It's a shame, but that's the rooster/leeches concept of progress for you.

chooks.gif

missmini

Juniors
Eastern rooster said:
Every year we hear the same thing from Souths supporters, How they are going to be competitive, How they are going to make then 8, How they are going to flog the Roosters yadda yadda yadda! Wake up to the fact that your team is crap, your club is crap and the Roosters are going to annihalate your pathetic excuse for a team on Sunday. The mere fact that Harrison couldn't get out of your stinking club quick enough and Braith Anasta doesn't want a bar of you. The 2 of them took massive pay cuts to sign with Easts rather than be a part of the perenial wooden spooners. Craig Wing had an opportunity to go back to the losers club but of course Wing could think of nothing worse than playing for the joke of the league. Your laughable club paid an absolute fortune for Fletcher, Hegarty and Cusack, all of those players didn't want to leave Easts but the Souths offer was just too good. Of your other Easts players they would be lucky to make reserve grade at the Roosters. One thing is certain, My team of superstars will thrash your team of hopeless wannabees on Sunday and I'll be laughing at all the toothless, unemployed Souths supporters as they drag their sorry arses back to Redfern, contemplating another pathetic year of failures. Let's hand out the wooden spoons to Souths right now!

:cool: looks like someone forget who won the last game... SOUTHS!!! :cool:
Mate Craig Wing will be going back to Souths... He's not happy with Roosters especially now that he's been benched. Who would put a rep football player on the bench? Only a club as stupid as Ricky. He'll be looking to get out of his last year and if he doesn't he'll wait till 08 and he'll be gone!
Anasta and Harrison didnt go to Roosters for more money you thickwit! They got money passed under the table like you salary cap rorters always like to do! Should I mention now that Easts are currently being investigated for salary caps rorts? Better watch out cuz this grand final win your talking about may very well see you wooden spooners like Bulldogs in 03!
If you want to look at a poor excuse for a club look no further than your own... 4 Grand Finals in 6 years and you could only win 1 and that was against Warriors anyway! What an easy win! Not to mention you've been in the league LONGER than Rabbitohs and still have less premierships! Can I also remind you that YOU DIDNT EVEN MAKE THE TOP EIGHT LAST YEAR? We did better in the second half of the season than you did! I dont recall you guys winning 6 of 8 in the last few rounds. You guys just collapsed!
By the way mate, you seem to be lacking english skills. You've contradicted yourself by saying Anasta and Harrison took massive paycuts to sign with easts rather than being in a looser team then said Fletcher, Hegarty and Cusack left east cause the offer at souths was too good? Either our money is good or it isn't deadbeat!!! :roll:

Latest posts