What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A message to Soufs supporters

paulp said:
If I remember rightly the bunnies cost your c**ks a semi spot last year so I wouldn't be getting too cocky if I was you !!!

I dont think they'd feel as bad as Souths fans though whens the last time they even looked like making the semi's?

Misty Bee

First Grade
2 points:

Souths admin is diabolical - and the worst of the 15 clubs. Easts is probably the best, has unlimited $$$, a direct line to NRL HQ, the state and national coach - thus influence to get the players they want.

And Souths finished, what, 3 places below Easts last year???? When Souths gets it's act together, Easts will be more endangered than a White Rhino in an ivory trade fair.

Second point:

Fletcher/Cusak/Hegarty v Anasta/Harrison/Wing. Souths got 2 internationals, East one, at twice the cost.

Face it Roosters, George Piggins - the neanderthal of the NRL, can still drive a better bargain than Politis!!!!

nqboy

First Grade
Sir Knight82 said:
Did you understand what point I was making?

As long as you did well its a decent written post.
My point was...never mind, it's like trying to have the last word with a particularly stupid echo.

buster bunny

Juniors
What a pointless thread! I just cant wait until Friday so this season can get started already.

Im in complete shock that a Roosters fan would go out of their way to criticise fans of Souths :roll: We Souths fans are really hurt by this rant and will now stop supporting our team because some boofhead thinks we suck.

Eastern Rooster just settle down and wait for Sunday at 2:30pm before you start making bold predictions about the Roosters or Souths season.

Misty Bee

First Grade
My point was...never mind, it's like trying to have the last word with a particularly stupid echo.

:lol::lol:

My thoughts exactly. Since post #42 he's made 8 one line posts, and it's all been sh*t.

If it was mate you'd be jealous that its twice of yours aye?

Can anyone with some training in giberrish please translate this????