What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A message to Soufs supporters

Bumble

First Grade
Big Bunny said:
chooks.gif

Gold. :lol:

Rammo

Juniors
Eastern rooster said:
Just Face The Fact, SOUTHS ARE CRAP!
Every year we hear the same thing from Souths supporters, How they are going to be competitive, How they are going to make then 8, How they are going to flog the Roosters yadda yadda yadda! Wake up to the fact that your team is crap, your club is crap and the Roosters are going to annihalate your pathetic excuse for a team on Sunday. The mere fact that Harrison couldn't get out of your stinking club quick enough and Braith Anasta doesn't want a bar of you. The 2 of them took massive pay cuts to sign with Easts rather than be a part of the perenial wooden spooners. Craig Wing had an opportunity to go back to the losers club but of course Wing could think of nothing worse than playing for the joke of the league. Your laughable club paid an absolute fortune for Fletcher, Hegarty and Cusack, all of those players didn't want to leave Easts but the Souths offer was just too good. Of your other Easts players they would be lucky to make reserve grade at the Roosters. One thing is certain, My team of superstars will thrash your team of hopeless wannabees on Sunday and I'll be laughing at all the toothless, unemployed Souths supporters as they drag their sorry arses back to Redfern, contemplating another pathetic year of failures. Let's hand out the wooden spoons to Souths right now! :lol:

If this 'joke of a club' you speak of didn't have a junior base, the Roosters would have a mortgage on 15th spot.

Sharkie™

Juniors
this thread was a useless attack... i think u will find alot more people like the rabbitohs way more then the rorters. i hope the bunnies eat the rorters alive this weekend.

Roosters problem is they put to much presure on their coach and players. Stuart gets the team to Preimers 1st year, Runners up the next 2 then has a host of injuries and misses the finals and the knifes were out. Look at Graham Murray, runners up in 2000 and then get beat in the semis and they sack him!
How is making the finals not a achivement?

Seano

Juniors
You "easts" fans can keep coming up with worthless dribble like this (You must be one of pigheads ghost writers) but it doesn't mean crap...

The fact that your club has to send flyers around with one of our star juniors wearing your colours says alot about how secure your club is.

Though I must thank you as it did give me something nice to send back in pighead latest p(r)oxy vote envelope

ozzy_ozman

Juniors
missmini said:
Mate Craig Wing will be going back to Souths... He's not happy with Roosters especially now that he's been benched. Who would put a rep football player on the bench? Only a club as stupid as Ricky. He'll be looking to get out of his last year and if he doesn't he'll wait till 08 and he'll be gone!Anasta and Harrison didnt go to Roosters for more money you thickwit! They got money passed under the table like you salary cap rorters always like to do! Should I mention now that Easts are currently being investigated for salary caps rorts? Better watch out cuz this grand final win your talking about may very well see you wooden spooners like Bulldogs in 03!
If you want to look at a poor excuse for a club look no further than your own... 4 Grand Finals in 6 years and you could only win 1 and that was against Warriors anyway! What an easy win! Not to mention you've been in the league LONGER than Rabbitohs and still have less premierships! Can I also remind you that YOU DIDNT EVEN MAKE THE TOP EIGHT LAST YEAR? We did better in the second half of the season than you did! I dont recall you guys winning 6 of 8 in the last few rounds. You guys just collapsed!
By the way mate, you seem to be lacking english skills. You've contradicted yourself by saying Anasta and Harrison took massive paycuts to sign with easts rather than being in a looser team then said Fletcher, Hegarty and Cusack left east cause the offer at souths was too good? Either our money is good or it isn't deadbeat!!! :roll:

Your post makes you sound as dum as a 14 year old blonde girl...

We did better in the second half of the season than you did! I dont recall you guys winning 6 of 8 in the last few rounds. You guys just collapsed!
The fact is the roosters did better than yous on the table so dont start laughing...yet

Rammo

Juniors
ShArKsMaN said:
this thread was a useless attack... i think u will find alot more people like the rabbitohs way more then the rorters. i hope the bunnies eat the rorters alive this weekend.

here here

Rammo

Juniors
effnic said:
Souths out Bears in i reckon.

You're a numbnut.

The first team I would get rid of would be Manly, would anyone give a sh*t if they were thrown out?

The complete pricks of the comp with no tradition, I say bring back the Bears, and piss Manly off.

KevinArnold

Juniors
hahaha you just got your ass handed to you.

And this thread is awesome :cool:

The only thing "Awesome" about this thread is the confirmation of Rooster fans mentality, as yourself and the author of this topic has shown.

It's pretty piss weak kicking Souths while they're down. I think you'll find if there were a club in the NRL that wasn't needed, it would be the Roosters.

Without the dollars, they offer nothing to Rugby League.

Carlito

Juniors
KevinArnold said:
The only thing "Awesome" about this thread is the confirmation of Rooster fans mentality, as yourself and the author of this topic has shown.

It's pretty piss weak kicking Souths while they're down. I think you'll find if there were a club in the NRL that wasn't needed, it would be the Roosters.

Without the dollars, they offer nothing to Rugby League.

I'm sorry mate, I keep re-reading your original post and I just can't stop laughing.

The fact is the roosters did better than yous on the table so dont start laughing...yet

Funny that you say someone sounds like a 14 year old blonde girl when you right the word "yous". It's just "you" buddy even if you use it as a plural.

rabs

Staff member
Souths will do their talking on the field this sunday
we've got a few players out but it's still an awesome looking squad
the roosters mish mash of "highly paid under the counter superstar imports" are going down

Eastern rooster said:
That's correct. It shows what a debacle of a club Soufs are. :lol:

Agreed the fact that players are willing to take a 50% pay cut to play elsewhere says it all......

You could see the look on Fletchers face for the entire last year he was there "Just give me my paycheque and let me the hell out of here!"

gregstar

Referee
i don't understand why rooster supporters wish to spray the rabbitohs atm.

easts have entered non-fittler territory again. without him your record is basically souths on valium.

before '96? post '04?

*exits humming*