What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A player you thought was gun who was bum???

joondalup_giant

Staff member
does any1 know anything about Corey Paterson, he made aus school boys in 2005, he was born and played most of his junior footy here in WA

schnitzel

Juniors
From a Raiders perspective since 2000:

Brad and Shane Kelly - lower grade prodigies who got a couple of starts in first grade and never went on with it. Brad played breifly with Manly but same story.

Elsewhere:

Joe Williams - what happened?? Set the Bunnies on fire in 2004 and hasn't been in firsts since...

Mark Meredith - went from Souths to Wests with big wraps last season and now is in QLD cup?

innsaneink

Referee
schnitzel said:
From a Raiders perspective since 2000:

Brad and Shane Kelly - lower grade prodigies who got a couple of starts in first grade and never went on with it. Brad played breifly with Manly but same story.

Elsewhere:

Joe Williams - what happened?? Set the Bunnies on fire in 2004 and hasn't been in firsts since...

Mark Meredith - went from Souths to Wests with big wraps last season and now is in QLD cup?

Do you know exactly where in Qld Merros playing?

He had some sort of heart ailment last year apparently, has some talent.

brook

First Grade
oh yeah the talk of Mark Meredith reminds me of probably the most recent for me

Jeff Lima - I really thought he was going to make it, he had everything he needed except hands that could keep hold of a football.