What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

a potential piece of history nobody's thought of yet

He can kick goals better than Burt can.

But overall it's no stretch to say that Burt is a better player. And I do NOT think that Burt is in the games elite by any stretch of the imagination.

Hazem is a nice guy who SOMEHOW got a state of origin jersey (ridiculous) - Bulldogs will miss his goalkicking a LITTLE bit (surely someone else can kick 75% - that is, 6 goals less out of every hundred); but they won't miss his "pace", "height", and "strength".

Good on him for what he's done for the game though.

maybe im missing something...but wouldnt 6 less out of every 100 be 94%?

edit: oh i get what your saying now

Last edited:
I won't boo him.

But I'm definitely not going to applaud him.

A lifelong Scum player. Took the pointscoring record off a more deserving player. Should have retired at least 2 years ago.

But he is a nice guy.
im not saying everyone has to applaud him if you dont like him be silent by all means thats still polite

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
it should also be the first time a team finishing 8th makes the gf

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
On that Twizzle, i don't get the knockers of the McIntyre system... If we do make the GF, they will be up in arms, however we had to beat the teams that finished in the top 3 to get there, and probably beat 4th best (Storm) if we are to win it.