What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A question from the floor

Do any of you dribblers know if Dugan played for Newtown on the weekend?
I know it’s probably mentioned in one of the threads but I couldn’t be assed wading through cryptic posts, political ramblings and Chad hate to find it.

Reason I’m asking is with the reinstatement of the covid bubble would that make him ineligible to cover for Ramien?

snout

First Grade
I know it’s probably mentioned in one of the threads but I couldn’t be assed wading through cryptic posts, political ramblings and Chad hate to find it.

Reason I’m asking is with the reinstatement of the covid bubble would that make him ineligible to cover for Ramien?
He didnt because Chad cant find a repeat set.

sladden road

Juniors

I take umbrage at this...

Please point out any cryptic posts or political ramblings ever in the 6million pages of the forum, or even the internet thingy ..
As for the Chad hate.. well..................