What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Reynolds

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Any evidence walters even made the trip?

Surely there would have been cameras at the airport?

Frailty

First Grade
With Coates now leaving the Broncos, you know they will up their offers to Reynolds to save face.

Not liking the chances of Sharks getting him for a decent value.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
With Coates now leaving the Broncos, you know they will up their offers to Reynolds to save face.

Not liking the chances of Sharks getting him for a decent value.
I don’t think they use Coates money to up the offer. They have to replace him. If I’m Reynolds I’m more pissed that they lost an absolute star from the backline. Says a lot about the club.

snout

First Grade
Fifita. Dearden. Coates.
The 3 youngens they wanted to keep.
Staggs will be next.
He would be waiting to see who wears the 7.

When the donkeys dont get moses or reynolds they will throw the chequebook at anyone available.
Johnson ir luke brooks will get offerred massive overs or they will be left with milford and croft.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
The Coates story is good news for us. How can brisbane sell the story? Not about money apparently. Hard sell for them with no players left.

Quicksilver

Bench
He’s probably on his last contract and he’s already won a Premiership.

Money talks.

Apart from their recent hardships Brisbane are a blue chip club.

I can see some appeal. It will probably depend on the offers and whether the missus wants to go.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Taking 4 kids away from their friends is a huge deal. If you have kids you know what I’m talking about. Not to mention the missus network.

Special K

Coach
His come out today and said he is open to the idea of moving interstate and sees it as a good challenge.
That right there is letting kevvie down gently by saying you were close brisbane but unfortunately...
Because saying I won’t move lowers his value.

The broncos haven’t even offered a better or longer deal. Why the f**k would he move?

snout

First Grade
Taking 4 kids away from their friends is a huge deal. If you have kids you know what I’m talking about. Not to mention the missus network.
He should ring Val. His missus is a good judge of where to play.
Lodge gone. All their young stars as well.
Staggs will go if he wants to play finals.
Reynolds would rue the day he areived at brisbane training and got caught up in that car crash.
He wont go.
Hes a sydney kid. But the manager is using the broncs to for their agenda.
I dont think its to drive our offer up - l think its more to move souths. "Look...adam is even prepared to move to hicksville. Youre gonna lose him!"

If we i formed the manager we need an answer by Friday 5pm as we need to move on - or the deals off the table - we would get him.
100%

He has zero intention of going interstate and souths cant offer more as their other stars have their hands tied - so he would not want to miss our 3 years. We are the best option.

Get tough dino. I know youre reading this

Quicksilver

Bench
Maybe? There's no maybe about it. Taking your family away where some of the kids are close to starting high school is a big deal.

Sure. He wouldn’t be the first bloke with kids to move cities though.

If we can get him because he doesn’t want to move then that’s great.

Either way he’s still probably going to use it as an opportunity to raise his asking price. We’ll just have to wear that though.

fizman

Bench
I am not having a lend here, but if I were in charge of the roster I would consider this as my 2022 Halves pairing -

6. Lachlan Lewis - 24 years old
7. Ash Taylor - 26 years old

There are plenty of options available in key areas.

Ads

First Grade
I am not having a lend here, but if I were in charge of the roster I would consider this as my 2022 Halves pairing -

I’d take Taylor. Wouldn’t touch lewis.

myrrh ken

First Grade

townsend for taylor is not an upgrade

Latest posts