What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Reynolds

Go Nulla

Bench
There been many blokes lve wanted signed by the mighties over the years.
Right now ld take pappy. Dylan brown. Harry grant and munster.
Because they are quality superstars.

However theres been 2 absolute favourites over the years l desperately hoped we would sign but thought would be too good to true.
The first one was Lewie. I used to watch him at Pennies and thought What. A. Phfarking. Player.
When gould sacked him l dared to dream but thought no way would he come to us.
Gal got on the phone.
History.

The 2nd bloke..
Adam Reynolds.
Ive loved this guys game since he debuted. A small humble traditional 7 who is a maestro. l watch him play when he isnt near the ball - how he drifts in and out picking his moments- and what he does with it.
Huge plays from the smallest guy.
Souths get plenty of raps. Sam. Cody. Latrell. Burgess twins. Gagai. Cook. Sutton. Murray.
Star studded lineup...but when AR has gone down for an extended period with injury - theyve won nothing.

Im daring to dream again.

Agreed. He scores lots of points and is heavily involved in others doing likewise. I can’t help but think that he will stay at the bunnies but I’ve got my fingers crossed that we snag him.

Ads

First Grade
Graham could be a nice 13 for a SJ and Reynolds combo. Roosters have the blueprint for the new style of 13.

Graham could be a nice 13 for a SJ and Reynolds combo. Roosters have the blueprint for the new style of 13.
Their way of playing a 13 has been going on for a few seasons now. Until the signing of McInnes I don't think the Sharks have even entertained the thought.

Josh's audition was in the SMH this morning for all to read.
With a tongue firmly down the back of Fitzys shorts he gave him a bigger rap than the bloke who invented beer.
No way could Fitz not give him a job after...ld be surprised if Fitzys not around at Josh's house now cutting his lawn. And l dont mean Josh's missus although he might get Josh out that one as well as part of the payback.

Josh also spoke of the selection of chad saying he wont drop him - this is because its all about winning so he will pick the best 17 every week...which means he wont pick chad.
The bloke sounds confused.
He has Fitzy love by the sound of it.

Or got hit in the head with a domino.

Mostly agree here except for the underlined bit. We are now a ruthless "professional business " Once sycophants have done their job and outlived their usefulness , they are merely figures of contempt, divisiveness, and derision, so cannot be tolerated anymore . He will probably get a pat on the head, and if lucky a nice payout to keep quiet, and then tossed to the side. A bit like the exwife in the Blues Bros movie.

snout

First Grade
Mostly agree here except for the underlined bit. We are now a ruthless "professional business " Once sycophants have done their job and outlived their usefulness , they are merely figures of contempt, divisiveness, and derision, so cannot be tolerated anymore . He will probably get a pat on the head, and if lucky a nice payout to keep quiet, and then tossed to the side. A bit like the exwife in the Blues Bros movie.
The underlined bit was sarcasm.

Of course he aint getting a job with fitzy

Their way of playing a 13 has been going on for a few seasons now. Until the signing of McInnes I don't think the Sharks have even entertained the thought.

Now Im really worried. Last guy that came in with a black, white and blueprint for success was Chris Anderson with the flat attack. Bringing one of his disciples with him without his other essential Domino.

The underlined bit was sarcasm.

Of course he aint getting a job with fitzy
Ok I didnt really think you were that stupid, but sometimes it's hard to tell what's genuine, if premature, euphoria over our newfound professional hard edge and what's Sarcasm ,well taught in the school of hard knocks.

Latest posts