What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Reynolds

Ads

First Grade
Ciraldo won’t be with us. Cleary has confirmed he’s staying at Penrith.

cb4

First Grade
an added incentive for Josh Hannay to succeed this year if he wants to stick around.
I heard Fitz was after 2 assistants - Ciraldo and another. One name hasn't hit the media yet and will depend on what happens at another club before a decision is made.

bmaccc

Juniors
Do we really want to spend a large chunk of dollars on a player with a use by date coming up.
He's a proven match winner with a phenomenal kicking game. He's been a consistent performer for almost a decade.

Do I wish he was still 27/28? Of course.

But over the last few seasons this is exactly what we lost in Maloney. How many matches have we lost because of bad goalkicking? Because we couldn't hold our marbles in the last 15-20 mins? Besides, with the rule changes I'm hoping SJ could be even more deadly and a Reynolds would help share the load of game management.

When Maloney signed for us in 2016 he was 30 as well...

Latest posts