What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Reynolds

R-15-3

Bench
Halfback is the position on the field that can play longer than most. Organise, kick and tackle.

sladden road

Juniors
When we sign Reynolds , there is our first window three years.
He is a organiser, leader, brilliant short and goal kicker. He can close out games and manage tempo.
IF he is paired with SJ who is relatively fit we have a deadly combination.
That would be my pick.
Sj 2 +1
Renoylds straight three.

For mine the main question is in this player maker market who will be willing to pay overs for Sj and will he take it?
At this stage of his career his best opportunity to win a competition is stay with BWB and the Fitz.

After that we will need youngsters but I’ll be sweet with a premiership or two.

DJDL

Bench
The only real concern I have over a Reynolds/SJ pairing is they both play right side.

The theory of Reynolds organising and SJ creating is sound, I’d just hate to see one of them less effective through having to switch sides.

sladden road

Juniors
L
The only real concern I have over a Reynolds/SJ pairing is they both play right side.

The theory of Reynolds organising and SJ creating is sound, I’d just hate to see one of them less effective through having to switch sides.
Hang on bud, you can’t bring footy logic here.
This is the League Unlimited Forum. This is a place of wrist slitting, hyperbole and non professional opinion.
Your reponce is munch to munch.

Tiger Shark

Bench

Could be wrong but Reynolds plays both sides, besides we don’t know what the new coach is planning. Might very well have both halves play both sides. They’re too good to be affected by that.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Could be wrong but Reynolds plays both sides, besides we don’t know what the new coach is planning. Might very well have both halves play both sides. They’re too good to be affected by that.

He played left/right last night. Souths had BM, CW and AR rotating side to side and sometimes all three on the left - didn't notice this on the right. Makes them really dangerous. Especially with Cam Murray thrown in.

Frenzy.

Post Whore

I think there will be a third playmaker. Its becoming the way of the world of rugby league.

Reynolds plays both sides BTW. Plays to Souths left in a distributor role. Plays right when when he runs, which isn't much despite claims in here when comparing to someone he has a running game.

He doesn't seem to have a left foot step but has a sharpish right foot step. which makes sense with his apparent patterns of play. He's rarely more than 2 passes from the ruck either side.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
When we sign Reynolds , there is our first window three years.
He is a organiser, leader, brilliant short and goal kicker. He can close out games and manage tempo.
IF he is paired with SJ who is relatively fit we have a deadly combination.
That would be my pick.
Sj 2 +1
Renoylds straight three.

For mine the main question is in this player maker market who will be willing to pay overs for Sj and will he take it?
At this stage of his career his best opportunity to win a competition is stay with BWB and the Fitz.

After that we will need youngsters but I’ll be sweet with a premiership or two.

That will be the inducement cause he ain't gettin a mill thrown at him

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Modes and drinkwater?

I can't see anyone is going to post names in here.

Stuff will come out by the ones who find it out. The rest of us will just tease and drop hints :)

Let the journos find out for themselves and don't steal the sources thunder is the secret agreement

R-15-3

Bench
Well done in having a sense of humor. I saw the like on my smartarse reply

Refreshing. Not much humour in here sometimes.
Got to have a sense of humour essentially with a dad joke.
Never understand y people take things especially online so seriously, we’re all here because we love our sharks, who cares if we all don’t agree and have different options.
In life the biggest lesson iv learnt is accepting others may not see your opinion just like I might not see theirs and that’s ok. I don’t bother trying to argue my point or wast time listening to them trying to argue theirs.

snout

First Grade
an added incentive for Josh Hannay to succeed this year if he wants to stick around.
Josh's audition was in the SMH this morning for all to read.
With a tongue firmly down the back of Fitzys shorts he gave him a bigger rap than the bloke who invented beer.
No way could Fitz not give him a job after...ld be surprised if Fitzys not around at Josh's house now cutting his lawn. And l dont mean Josh's missus although he might get Josh out that one as well as part of the payback.

Josh also spoke of the selection of chad saying he wont drop him - this is because its all about winning so he will pick the best 17 every week...which means he wont pick chad.
The bloke sounds confused.
He has Fitzy love by the sound of it.

Or got hit in the head with a domino.

Last edited:

snout

First Grade
There been many blokes lve wanted signed by the mighties over the years.
Right now ld take pappy. Dylan brown. Harry grant and munster.
Because they are quality superstars.

However theres been 2 absolute favourites over the years l desperately hoped we would sign but thought would be too good to true.
The first one was Lewie. I used to watch him at Pennies and thought What. A. Phfarking. Player.
When gould sacked him l dared to dream but thought no way would he come to us.
Gal got on the phone.
History.

The 2nd bloke..
Adam Reynolds.
Ive loved this guys game since he debuted. A small humble traditional 7 who is a maestro. l watch him play when he isnt near the ball - how he drifts in and out picking his moments- and what he does with it.
Huge plays from the smallest guy.
Souths get plenty of raps. Sam. Cody. Latrell. Burgess twins. Gagai. Cook. Sutton. Murray.
Star studded lineup...but when AR has gone down for an extended period with injury - theyve won nothing.

Im daring to dream again.

Last edited:

roboshark

Coach
I can't see anyone is going to post names in here.

Stuff will come out by the ones who find it out. The rest of us will just tease and drop hints :)

Let the journos find out for themselves and don't steal the sources thunder is the secret agreement
Yeah sorry we more of a statement than a question. Should've removed the ?

Latest posts