What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Reynolds

Quigs

Immortal
im-excited.jpg

Tiger Shark

Bench
Great news if true. Now re-sign Johnson and I like our halves

I get the feeling if we sign Reynolds the options available to other teams (Broncos) gets smaller and the more desperate they become.

Think they'll throw some big money his way and he's not loyal to Sydney and the Sharks particularly so might follow the money.

PJ

First Grade
I get the feeling if we sign Reynolds the options available to other teams (Broncos) gets smaller and the more desperate they become.

Think they'll throw some big money his way and he's not loyal to Sydney and the Sharks particularly so might follow the money.

Possibly, but if we make a decent offer he may stay for the chance of glory.

Quicksilver

Bench
Still better than Chad

Well that’s, fine.

I’m not so myopic to believe that Chad is the only other player on the planet. Particularly when projecting out 3 years.

It’s a good signing but I’d be more comfortable with two years. There’s a bit of risk.

CM67

Juniors
Possibly, but if we make a decent offer he may stay for the chance of glory.
I believe that SJ should seriously considering backing himself by taking up our one year offer,have agreat season under Fitzy and alongside ARey,and then cash in when the new franchise frenzy strikes. Probably just wishful thinking on my part.

Reactions: PJ

sandshark

Bench
Great news if true. Also states we're close to finalizing Tracey's contract too.

Johnson next? Not confident we'll keep him but hopefully I am wrong.

sladden road

Juniors
April 20th.... Anyway they even used dominos on the news.com.au article haha

This forum providing the scoops before fox and co once again
The only thing to work out now...

Are you or Frenzy James Hooper?
My money is on Frenzy.

Bahahahahahahahahahasa

Tiger Shark

Bench
Well that’s, fine.

I’m not so myopic to believe that Chad is the only other player on the planet. Particularly when projecting out 3 years.

It’s a good signing but I’d be more comfortable with two years. There’s a bit of risk.

Would you have offered Chad 3 years because he’s only 6 months older than Chad and played more football over the last 4 years than him.

Latest posts