What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A thread for Knights videos

Pumba

First Grade
daveserc said:
Would I be able to ask for SOO 3 please :) Was at the game and would love to watch the full coverage.

I just went to get it for you and found Bigpond have updated there site and I now don't know how to get the address to download the game.

However

You can watch it in your browser.

First Half: http://bigpondvideo.com/NRL/37248
Second Half: http://bigpondvideo.com/NRL/37249

P.S Fred or Craig do you know whats happening?

Serc

First Grade
Thats cool - thanks will watch :)

I saw the cameras pan right in front of my mate and I around half time so looking for that as well!

Frederick

Staff member
I had a quick look and looks like they've changed the whole format, so dunno if it's still possible to get the links :|

Serc

First Grade
:( Freddo

Ohh wow I'm already on the telly after 6:20 when play is stopped after Mason doesn't play the ball properly :p

Edit: If I have to wait for the video to buffer one more time...

MC DUI

Juniors
Anyway to get a copy of last nights match?

I was travelling with work and missed the game, TV and radio call... :(

EdLondon

Juniors
I just downloaded the broncos v titans game from the weekend. I found the URL address with URL snooper.

It is basically the same address as previously but with a rstp (?) at the front instead of the mms. It took a couple of goes to get it to download in net transport but it worked though. So it should also work when the knights game for the weekend is posted.

MC DUI

Juniors
EdLondon said:
I just downloaded the broncos v titans game from the weekend. I found the URL address with URL snooper.

It is basically the same address as previously but with a rstp (?) at the front instead of the mms. It took a couple of goes to get it to download in net transport but it worked though. So it should also work when the knights game for the weekend is posted.

Thanks I will give that a try, how long does it normally take for the games to be uploaded? I checked last night and there were only highlights of the game.

Though I didn't even get to watch the highlights I couldn't get the file to play, is there a trick to streaming the video?

The Vern

Juniors
Thanks for the tip Edlondon

Knights Vs Eels 1st half
mms://wm9.streaming.telstra.com/wh_telstr18/OnDemand/2007/nrl/2007_telstra_premiership/round_17/match_replays_eels_vs_knights8800.wmv.

Second Half
mms://wm9.streaming.telstra.com/wh_telstr18/OnDemand/2007/nrl/2007_telstra_premiership/round_17/match_replays_eels_vs_knights8801.wmv

MC DUI the games are usually up 24 hours after the game has finished.

MC DUI

Juniors
Thanks for the heads up Vern. I'll take a look at grabbing those files when I get home tonight.

The Vern

Juniors
Knights Vs Tigers
1st Half
mms://wm9.streaming.telstra.com/wh_telstr18/OnDemand/2007/nrl/2007_telstra_premiership/round_25/match_replays_wests_tigers_vs_knights12311.wmv

2nd Half
mms://wm9.streaming.telstra.com/wh_telstr18/OnDemand/2007/nrl/2007_telstra_premiership/round_25/match_replays_wests_tigers_vs_knights12312.wmv

I'm bored at work and have some time to kill, can anyone suggest a top notch
Knights game to watch?

Watched Knights vs Tiger Rd 25 to death and most Knights winning games for that matter.
Also all SOO that nsw have won (Especially the Joey comeback).

Help me out.

Yosh

Coach
The Camden Leisure Pirate said:
I'm bored at work and have some time to kill, can anyone suggest a top notch
Knights game to watch?

Watched Knights vs Tiger Rd 25 to death and most Knights winning games for that matter.
Also all SOO that nsw have won (Especially the Joey comeback).

Help me out.

Hahaha yeah I'm also in your shoes... Its a bit hard to watch those games we didnt win... Some of the games at the end of 05 are really worth the watch but, Joey playing once again at his best!!!

Frederick

Staff member
I don't see why not. I'm thinking of including links to the torrents of the games as well, which are much better quality (but also bigger files, and not everyone understands torrents :p), but I may have to clear it with the admin first.

Yosh

Coach
Frederick said:
I don't see why not. I'm thinking of including links to the torrents of the games as well, which are much better quality (but also bigger files, and not everyone understands torrents :p), but I may have to clear it with the admin first.

That'd be awesome!!! Actually having all the games on my comp, probably build up a mad collection of knights games how exciting!!!

Serc

First Grade
Torrents (especially higher quality ones than the Bigpond files) sound veeeeeeery goooooooood!!!!!!!!!!

I could do with being able to watch some pre 05 games too :p

perverse

Referee
Frederick said:
pm them to me anyway. i have an absolute beast internet connection and am happy to seed.

i'm sure we can work out some alternate arrangements that void LU of any responsibility.

Latest posts