What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A thread for Knights videos

Kazaf

Juniors
Keep up the good work with the news updates!
You seem to have disappeared?
Any updates?

perverse

Referee
just to ask a favour of the forum as a whole for tonights game - if anyone is able to can they record the post-match media conference they have for monday night football and upload it to youtube? i always really enjoy watching it but will be watching the game at the pub tonight and will have to bail the minute the match ends, so i'm gonna miss it.

if anyone actually does this for me i will seriously spurt in my pants.

i'll post this post in both the match thread and the video thread in a genuine effort to make the right people see it.

Pumba

First Grade
eyebrow.jpg

~knights~

Juniors
just to ask a favour of the forum as a whole for tonights game - if anyone is able to can they record the post-match media conference they have for monday night football and upload it to youtube? i always really enjoy watching it but will be watching the game at the pub tonight and will have to bail the minute the match ends, so i'm gonna miss it.

if anyone actually does this for me i will seriously spurt in my pants.

i'll post this post in both the match thread and the video thread in a genuine effort to make the right people see it.

here you go

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=V1V8hxESjWY

Latest posts