What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A thread for Knights videos

northey

First Grade
ahh ok cool thanks.. lol... i am guessing it would take longer on the other computer, the one i am on now is wireless... but the other computer is dial up

northey

First Grade
i need help...
windows media player keeps popping up when i put the URL in to the thingo. do i need to change something so that it comes up with the box so i can download the game

Stuzmeister

Juniors
I know this thread is mainly for Knights games but I was wondering if you could gather a couple of the Raiders' recent games against the Broncos and the Eels. Rnd 8 & 9.

Frederick

Staff member
Rnd 8 - Broncos v Raiders
mms://wmt.streaming.telstra.com/wh_telstr18/OnDemand/2006/nrl/2006_telstra_premiership/round_08/match_replays_broncos_vs_raiders4667.wmv
mms://wmt.streaming.telstra.com/wh_telstr18/OnDemand/2006/nrl/2006_telstra_premiership/round_08/match_replays_broncos_vs_raiders4668.wmv

Rnd 9 - Eels v Raiders
mms://wmt.streaming.telstra.com/wh_telstr18/OnDemand/2006/nrl/2006_telstra_premiership/round_09/match_replays_eels_vs_raiders4708.wmv
mms://wmt.streaming.telstra.com/wh_telstr18/OnDemand/2006/nrl/2006_telstra_premiership/round_09/match_replays_eels_vs_raiders4709.wmv

Kazaf

Juniors
Sundays game knights against tigers, I was at work and was not able to watch it.
post up link as soon as it is available

Frederick

Staff member
Telstra are being lazy merkins, so as a result yesterdays game will not be up until tomorrow morning at around 10am.

Frederick

Staff member
Seems like I spoke too soon - Knights v Raiders is now up for downloading :D

I love Telstra :crazy:

Latest posts