What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

hindy111

Post Whore

We are a pretty lenient country when it comes to this rubbish but gee these wankers continue to frustrate me they offer nothing to our country as far as I am concerned other then create more conflict and wanting to cause downright trouble.

We don't want this rubbish here if it means so much to them go and fight.

It's got nothing to do with our country.

I would love to know how many of these perennial protesters actually have jobs.

Or are they just bludging off the government. And this is there thanks to the government and our country for welcoming then here.

I disagree.Protest aslong as it isn't violent.

JokerEel

Coach
There is a chap on the ABC from a pro Palestine group who is saying that this weekend is simply the 51st weekend in a row they would be meeting in the city for a vigil. So there goes the “coincidence”.

The driver in this issue seems to be a lobby group from the other side. Anyway, it’s in the hands if the courts now.

Weekend? On a Monday?

Gronk

Staff member
Weekend? On a Monday?

1727918164623.png

^^^ This is every Sunday at Town Hall.

1727918204003.png

These people are not Hamas, just as much as you are not the bikies who live at the end of your street. They have the right to have the shits with stuff and try and force change. Walk a mile in another man's shoes.

You don't like them protesting on Monday ? Fun fact: 7 October is the anniversary the attack by Hamas on the Israeli Music Festival. 7 October is also the anniversary of the first retaliatory carpet bombing of Gaza.

JokerEel

Coach
View attachment 94974

^^^ This is every Sunday at Town Hall.

View attachment 94975

These people are not Hamas, just as much as you are not the bikies who live at the end of your street. They have the right to have the shits with stuff and try and force change. Walk a mile in another man's shoes.

You don't like them protesting on Monday ? Fun fact: 7 October is the anniversary the attack by Hamas on the Israeli Music Festival. 7 October is also the anniversary of the first retaliatory carpet bombing of Gaza.

So not a coincidence then

hindy111

Post Whore
What would Trump do?
He is fiercely pro-Israel, even moving the US embassy to Jerusalem as a f**k you to Palestine.

He would be supplying the Israelis with weapons just as Biden is, but he would be cheering them on much more than the current administration.

Yeah ok. I'll tune into ABC. I'm sure they say the same thing.

Latest posts