What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A thread to educate the metalheads out there

Ron Jeremy

Coach
OVP said:
This thread was aimed mainly at clowns like Ron Jeremy, those who regard bands like Whitesnake as metal.

Forget it ... im happy you appreciate the True Metal of Ministry and the like. And thats goes for ALL of you who feel the same.

Who are Ministry? lol

I bet Whitesnakes 1987 record sold more albums then all off Ministrys record sales put together bahahahahaha:lol:

And where did Minsitry play at again?....true so-called "metal bands" like Ministry would've played at somewhere like SFS, Telstra stadium, Parra stadium, Superdome........well obviously they would have, according to OVP they invented it lol, forget Sabbath, Deep Purple, DIO, Led Zepplin etc, that's why Ministry are a house hold name around the world, who were they again..:lol:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
OVP said:
p.s. did ANY of you take the time out to check those film clips i posted? I bet no. But it will ALWAYS prove me RIGHT in my beliefs. No matter what any of you say. Watch the Clips ... there is your lesson !!

They were sh*t, and no matter what you say Ministry invented Disco, inspirational tbh.