What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aaron Woods - Cronulla Shark

If he was our marquee signing I’d be worried.
As a benchie for cheap and if he can get his shit together I reckon it’s a good addition.
Let’s not forget in the past the sharks have signed
Tim Smith
Tony Williams
Darren Albert
Trent Barrett
Mat Johns
And who could forget the great Todd Carney

In comparison this is the signing of the decade.
I look at it this way.

AVa on the bench or Woods in the bench

Ok Woods is way better

Eion

First Grade
If he was our marquee signing I’d be worried.
As a benchie for cheap and if he can get his shit together I reckon it’s a good addition.
Let’s not forget in the past the sharks have signed
Tim Smith
Tony Williams
Darren Albert
Trent Barrett
Mat Johns
And who could forget the great Todd Carney

In comparison this is the signing of the decade.
No Corey Hughes, Karl Filiga, Chris Anderson?

Front-Rower

First Grade
Won’t win you a game, won’t take that critical hit up to get you out of trouble off of you’re own line. I could go on....Great signing ;)

Front-Rower

First Grade
Salty sharks fans who think one grand final appearance and win makes the player. But don’t worry, e have Wobbie back, he’ll lead us, just like Fifita to untold glories just like 2005 and many times after that ... ohh wait

always just out of reach for Woodsy

Dg0ZgRQUwAEM7MS.jpg

carcharias

Immortal
Salty sharks fans who think one grand final appearance and win makes the player. But don’t worry, e have Wobbie back, he’ll lead us, just like Fifita to untold glories just like 2005 and many times after that ... ohh wait

I think you might misunderstand the meaning of salty in these forums.

McLovin

Staff member

I award you no points and may god have mercy on your soul.

McLovin

Staff member
Karl Filiga (McNicholl) was one of the best prospects of the last 20 years. It was quite sad to see his fall from grace. I attribute that to the complete ineptitude of the then Sharks management and coaching staff. If he had his chance in today's game under the guidance of Shane Flanagan, he would be Taumalolo level.

dogslife

Coach
Dean Pay is playing mind games. It's been 3 days and Brad Morrin hasn't been named to play this weekend

Latest posts