What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ABOUT TO KICK OFF RIGHT NOW.... The Koori Grand Final Match

Quigs

Immortal
For your info heathens, the Mens Koori Grand Final Match is about to kick off on SBS in a few minutes. (Posted at 2.12pm Monday)

I don't mean to interrupt your celebrating of King Chuck the Big Ears birthday but I thought I might make a kind reminder of this game;

Benny Baba is still running with Walgett along with Bubba Kennedy, Joel Thompson and big fat George Rose. Fathead Ferguson, tyronne Peachey, is running around too.

Last edited:

Quigs

Immortal
Isn't it or wasn't it great to get to watch a televised game of footy without some far can bunker set up over-riding every decision and pulling up every tackle.

It is a point that is often raised when I am watching the local bush footy.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Walgett Aboriginal Connection won in a canter.

Ben Barba - player of the tournament

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Isn't it or wasn't it great to get to watch a televised game of footy without some far can bunker set up over-riding every decision and pulling up every tackle.

It is a point that is often raised when I am watching the local bush footy.
Probably enjoyed this game more than any other in 2024. Just plain, natural footy.