What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Access to JA

dannyt

Coach
That is a great trip down memory lane. I was on the original email group & first couple of iterations but faded out as marriage& kids took over.

@Willow - the was one poster that I always remember - 'Fortae'. Is he still around?? I ask because he was a bit of a know all, but he was spot on in relation to the up & coming juniors.

I remember him letting the group know about Ashton Simms little brothers being recruited by the Bronco's when they were only just entering junior reps.
Oh my! Fortae!

As @Willow said, he was way too smart for us and stopped posting a while ago. Posted a lot in JA. I think some of the guys on JA still interact with him off-line

Mojo

Bench
I tell you what, you turn off your ad blocker and I'll submit your request.
As far as I know I don’t have an ad-blocker running. If I do it’s not working very well because I see ads pop-up in this forum.

Rod Coil

Juniors
He was always too smart for us mere mortals. lol.
Fortae was around during the transition from NineMSN to LU. I recall he wasn't happy about JA being hosted here, he preferred a different host (that no longer exists).
He stopped posting about 10 years ago.
Thanks Willow. George Dragon fulfills that role magnificently without the high & mighy attitude.

To be honest that is the main reason I visit the site. Without the 3 grades on game day I miss seeing the raw talent wearing the Red V. Watching Gordon Tallis rip aside teams single handedly is a fond memory I miss these days.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
As far as I know I don’t have an ad-blocker running. If I do it’s not working very well because I see ads pop-up in this forum.
As far as you know do you have another device that you have used to log into the forums?

P.S. there are no 'pop-up' ads here.

Dragsters

First Grade

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Ad-blocker on this site is 'off'.
Sorry mate but that's not what I'm seeing here. Maybe it'll take time or maybe you've got some pervasive or dodgy catchall program in your security settings. White listing may not be enough (assuming that's what you've done).

Do you only use the one device?

Mojo

Bench
Sorry mate but that's not what I'm seeing here. Maybe it'll take time or maybe you've got some pervasive or dodgy catchall program in your security settings. White listing may not be enough (assuming that's what you've done).

Do you only use the one device?
How about now? I noticed ad-blocker was 'on' on the Home tab for League Unlimited even though it was 'off' on the Forums tab. I use this laptop plus an iPad and sometimes an iPhone.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
How about now? I noticed ad-blocker was 'on' on the Home tab for League Unlimited even though it was 'off' on the Forums tab. I use this laptop plus an iPad and sometimes an iPhone.
You need to switch it off on all your devices.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
It's off. Great.

Thanks for your support.

randomdragon

Juniors
@Willow you mentioned I have an adblocker attached to my account. I can’t find how to turn it off. are you able to point me in the right direction

Willow

Assistant Moderator
@Willow you mentioned I have an adblocker attached to my account. I can’t find how to turn it off. are you able to point me in the right direction
No worries and thanks for asking. It's attached to your membership. So how many devices do you have? PC, ipad, phone? You need to switch off adblockers on all devices where you have logged into LU

Mojo

Bench
With ad-blocker successfully turned off, is there anything else needed to have access to JA?